The new Delve "Fang Moor" match start with one troop (not a bug)

Please check the known issues list before posting a bug.

Note: If you are uncomfortable reporting your bug publicly you can privately message @Cyrup or @Kafka with the completed bug template.

Platform, device version and operating system:

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
This is simply what you were trying to do and what happened instead. Example:
‘I was trying to start an Arena battle, but Gems of War loaded Broken Spire quest instead!’

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Was this a once-off bug or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen after doing a particular game mode?

Steps to make it happen again
Sometimes the

re are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious!
Example: I lose once in the Arena.
I then exit to the world map.
I then tap on Broken Spire on the map and then tap Arena.
Broken Spire’s quest loads instead of the Arena

From you souls it looks like the other 3 died. Coin Purse have 1HP I think and your TPK has accursed if it hit HP that would have killed the other 3.

Maybe I’m not sure but I didn’t do any move and the delve level still 20 bcoz I’ve just start delving :slight_smile:

The Possessed King has an accused trait that takes 2 skill points from an enemy at the start of battle. Cedric is damaged as well so it looks like it hit health which would kill the Coin Purse that only has 1 health. Also you are starting the battle with 3 souls which you would have gotten from the Coin Purses dying.

3 Likes

I don’t have anything else to add, looks like Maxx is pretty on the ball with this.

1 Like