Reporting problem

(Please edit this template into the italics below.

_[Please check the known issues list before posting a bug](https://community.gemsofwar.com/t/3-5-known-issues-pc-mobile/41214._

Platform, device version and operating system
e.g. Android, Samsung Galaxy S8, Nougat

Screenshot or image
If you are on a console simply take a photo using another device. A video is preferred. Try uploading to YouTube Privately.

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
This is simply what you were trying to do and what happened instead. Example:
‘I was trying to start an Arena battle, but Gems of War loaded Broken Spire quest instead!’

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Was this a once-off bug or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen after doinga particular game mode?

Steps to make it happen again
Do you know how to make this happen? Sometimes there are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious!
Example: I lose once in the Arena.
I then exit to the world map.
I then tap on Broken Spire on the map and then tap Arena.
Broken Spire’s quest loads instead of the Arena

Note: If you are uncomfortable reporting your bug publicly you can privately message @Cyrup or @Kafka with the completed bug template. Do not abuse this offer to message developers if you are otherwise comfortable posting your thread publicly.

Well i dare say there should be a simpler way to send a fault report than opening a topic, (perhaps and email address) anyways for the 2nd time to day doing the faction challenge the (our servers are experiencing a problem) message has come up, and quiting throws you out as if you lost, I have taken pictures before having to quit bequase retry is not an option , it just gives the sme message after that, and while i am at it on the 1st faction challenge people got huge scores doing only lvl 20, so i am doing the same only level 20, but all of a sudden there is a guy iceewawa that is doing 200k points, and i have calculated even if he bought all the segils from the shop that total is impossible, so what gives, (icheat WAWAAAA) is that what it means? if people can cheat is there any point in playing tis any further, it was a nice surprise to get the events keys for leveling up after lvl 1000, but if i am wasting my time, please let me know, so i can quit sooner rather than later, (oh and while i have your sttention andother bug up my arse is the fact that on each game you start you have to spend precious seconds waiting for all the buffs to be loaded 1 by 1 by 1 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 by 1… get my drift a little bit tedious, if you get my drift, can that be taken out? i am pretty sure every one that plays as much as i do would agree, it is cute the 1st time but pretty much annoying by the 3rd time you have to watch that crap.

So now i have to quit and lose out on the rewards which would have been a level 5-6 chest with the last opponent left unplayed, (well last 2) because this one where it froze will register as a defeat, even though i did not get a scratch on live nor armor, (oh and please get a email address you can get one for free via gmail.

Hi @iceinc

I’m sorry you experienced the server issues on the weekend :frowning:

I can’t see what platform you are on, however, if you experienced the issue on PS4 or Xbox the team have since resolved the problem. They’re looking into the root cause of the problem at this stage.

I have sent you a message requesting your invite code.

1 Like

Please help, I have now got a asset corruption error, and i see there is at least 1 other person with the same problem.

1 Like

Please see