The Great Moa Invasion

It’s amazing how quickly a bug that benefits the player is fixed, but ones which are detrimental to the game seem to linger for much longer.

That being said, the extra traitstones are appreciated.

1 Like

I’m guessing this event has given some players more moativation to grind pvp :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah, I normally avoid PVP, but for now I’ve moaved back into it to grind a bit.:grin:

1 Like

I like this Moa-Event :star_struck:

I wonder if I’m the only one using Pharos-Ra to farm souls whilst doing easy PvP - might as well take advantage of it before the Krakens and Famines come back! Shame I only have one of him though…

1 Like

But it was a surprise! :wink:

Hey Ralph, we haven’t adjusted the Moa event since it’s creation. The drop rates have not changed.

2 Likes

Here’s a heroic Great Moa Invasion tale:

Four hungry, gigantic, fiery dragons went out to eat some Moa drumsticks and also harvest their souls. The Dragon Soul lead the team, followed by the great Elemaugrim, his fangirl Dimetraxia and Sheggra tagged along just for the heck of it.
They wanted to just chill and not be some kind of warlords, so they decided to just fight a normally difficult and very casual battle against four Moas.
But the gems were very blue and green and the Moas had a lot of Mana, so just when The Dragon Soul was ready to finally get some souls, he died. Dimetraxia burned the Moas, though, to roast them for dinner while Elemaugrim got pummeled by pea-brained birds. And he also managed to cast his spell, but then died. And thanks to him casting, the board was then very purple, which Sheggra and Dimetraxia found totally useless and so they died as well and four casual, normal Moas on fire won against four gigantic dragons wanting to eat them.
The End.

(At least the first Moa only had two life left. But we all know he wouldn’t have been on fire in the next round anymore anyway because that’s how it always goes with troops with less than three life left on fire.)

3 Likes

200+ moa pvp invades here yesterday and not one arcane. Then 3 non moa matches in half a dozen battles and three sets of double arcanes!
I was using an all red team all day. Approximate figures but I did grind 500 trophies so I played plenty of pvp!

1 Like

So far I got one Arcane drop and one Celestial drop since the event started, doing mainly 1-trophy-battles. Got almost 250 trophies now. But honestly, I’m lacking runics in almost all colors as well, so I’m not even upset about not getting many arcanes as long as runics keep dropping.

1 Like

This has been my favorite event. For the first time in months I’m actually having fun in PvP and I’m on the leaderboard without even really trying.

Thank you devs for this awesome event I hope you do this again soon.

4 Likes

I think im done, i already ate too much turkey

1 Like

I’ve battled hundreds of moa teams without one single arcane or celestial

5 Likes

Maybe we will have ‘The Great Maw Invasion’ in the future…:thinking: If CPU manage to set up Maw it devour whole Human team. :sweat_smile::+1:

I’ve had a mixture including some Arcanes…

1 Like

So what is next? Rag invasion for Christmas? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Elf invasion!

2 Likes

There is too much elf but maybe random elf will replace a troop :slight_smile:

Well, i finally got some Arcanes, and of a type i’m in need:

People shouldn’t lose hope, it’s just random lucky, but considering all the events this week we are having a blast with rewards from regular PVP, double traitstones if using a red Team one extra from killing Moas plus collecting event points.

1 Like

I like Itsy-Bitsy Kitty censorship :slight_smile: