The Great Moa Invasion

I know you don’t mean it like this, but all my defense teams have been switched to my PvP defense which is 4x Moa. So in a way, it has effected it.

If something was changed, it happened in the past few hours. My first battle today netted me a pair of Celestial stones, and I didn’t have an all-red team.

My team was red in all battles. Maybe that is the case…

I got arcanes using an all red team

7 Likes

@ralph If that problem is ‘new’ to you, I’m wondering if your new Red team has Infernus or The Dragon Soul on it.

What kind of non-Red PvP team do you typically use, that you’d normally expect Runics and Arcanes to drop, or (at least) you’d be seeing fewer Majors than right now?

Yes, Dragon Soul is on red team.
Most of the times I use Khorvash/Crimson Bar/Valkyrie/Mercy. I don’t say runics and arcanes were dropping like crazy but for ~50 battles I could get at least few runics. Today with 60+ battles still only minors/majors.

Of course it may be just very very bad luck.

Please no MOA puns!!! :persevere:

Or if they must escape your BEAK, please FEATHER them in so this thread does not become so FOWL! If you cannot do this, I may have to beat you with a DRUMSTICK!!

That felt good… :smirk:

6 Likes

I got a fevah and the only prescription is moa Moa

5 Likes

So, any Billy Idol jokes yet?

Because
In the midnight hour she cried, Moa, Moa, Moa
With a rebel yell she cried, Moa, Moa, Moa.
In the midnight hour, babe, Moa, Moa, Moa.
With a rebel yell, Moa, Moa, Moa
Moa, moa, moa.

4 Likes

Post 15, dawg:

6 Likes

So, when I was growing up, I lived on the moa farm with my parents in a small farming village a couple of hours east of Leonis City. One of my earliest memories is my mother giving birth to my sister Lisa, but strangely, she didn’t cry when she was born.

As she grew older, she never said a word or showed any kind of facial expression. No frown, no smile; it was as if her face was a blank canvas. She would play around the farm, and even help my mother and father out with tasks caring for the birds, but not a single word ever spoken, and not a single expression was ever shown on her face.

We asked the devoted from the local temple to come and bless her from any curses, but still, no words and no expressions.

As she got older still, the other kids didn’t like to play with her because they thought she was weird. It was the saddest thing, but she never showed a hint that she was sad about it as she could not express herself. Me and my siblings tried to include her when we could, but if we couldn’t play with her then she used to play with the birds on the farm instead, running round after them as they ran about squawking. The other kids thought this was weird too. They would run past the fields shouting at her ‘moa girl moa girl’ and laughing. Kids are cruel. The worst thing was that we, her family, started to pick up on this nickname too, but I digress.

So one day, me and my whole family - including moa girl - are out in the village, because the Emperor is going to be passing by. We all waited on the side of the road with baskets of moa feathers to throw at his carriage as it went by to show our respect. We waited several hours, and finally, he was here! So majestic he was, riding on that big blue lion of his; a spectacle I will never forget.

As he comes down the lane we throw the feathers in the air like confetti. My sister tried to join in, but in the excitement dropped her basket of feathers. And would you know, the Emperor himself stopped the whole parade, jumped off his lion, picked up the basket and gave it back to my sister. We were all so shocked that we didn’t know what to do or say - we just stood there in stunned silence as he got back on his mount and set off.

And my sister turns her face to us - all stood there dumbfounded - and she is finally showing an expression on her face. Not necessarily happy, not sad, slightly coy - an indescribable expression. Ever since then we’ve called that expression the Moa Lisa Smile.

11 Likes

-.-
… .
Yes it’s a complete sentence you stupid forum software.

:musical_note: I will stun you right there in your heart you offend me
Though you say stay
I spawn anyway
I am a Moa! :musical_note:

@Whiskeyjack

I am STUNNED by the tale of your poor sister. Can I bring her a little cheer… Perchance a bottle of moa Scotch?

:laughing: :joy:

2 Likes

Wow… :astonished:

Just wow… :smiley:

What an epic set up for a killer pun… :+1:

You deserve this my friend:

VERY Slow clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

And heyyyyyy…

Hmm. Why am I getting naught but 3x Minors and 3x Majors with my Red PvP Team, too???

Not FAIR, Ms. Triple Arcane Swamp Stone!!

:scream: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

It’s actually MR I just like the bunny ears. I guess it’s my lucky day

2 Likes

You are experiencing the event the polar opposite of how I am.

1 Like

Excellent @Maxx! :+1:
I’ve also got a few Arcanes, excellent and fun event! :smiley::grin:

1 Like

Salty needs to ban Hanmer -.-