The Great Moa Invasion

I would like to use a “Lewd Censorship”, just for the heck of irony, but i still need to find the right picture for it.

1 Like

I think stone farming in Explore do reward more, in the same time.
Anyway I welcome our new Moa overlords, till they last.

I’m slowly getting the same impression. I’m currently doing casual PVP on normal instead of explore and the battles still take so much longer than explore on Warlord II. Mainly due to not being able to use a really good team thanks to the red-only requirement, but also because PVP is always harder unless someone is nice enough to put in a joke team (and four mythic Moas are not really a joke team).
Right now I’m making a lot of gold, but am really missing out on exp and souls because of the lower difficulty.
Stone-wise, I feel like I’m making more Celestials, but far less Arcanes than I normally would. I got Arcanes to drop three times so far and Celestials also three times (though one was in a Moa-less battle, so eight Celestials total). The fact that I cannot control which Arcanes drop, though, also makes it rather inefficient.

Right now the only reason I’m doing PVP is because I feel like I shouldn’t not participate in an event since it’s nothing that happens every day and not because I feel it’s profitable for me in any way.

If you want traitstones badly then explore is hands down the best way. PvP is about making glory and gold. This event giving 3x traitstones is just gravy on top of the normal PvP rewards + the fights are easier than usual so you’d be crazy not to take advantage while it’s here (only 2 days left). You can farm explore anytime.

1 Like

So, about this. Dungeon battles against Moa(s) award one traitstone right now. This is one more than the normal zero traitstones that dungeon battles give, so the bonus is working as intended(?). What exactly is supposed to be happening with dungeon battles and traitstones? If they’re supposed to not give out traitstones, why do they get included in this Moa event? If they are supposed to include a traitstone with their rewards, what about their typical behavior?

1 Like

Completing any dungeon battle with a Moa will grant a bonus traitstone

Dungeon battles don’t give you traitstones normally. You should only be receiving the one ‘bonus’ or event traitstone from a battle fought with a Moa.

2 Likes

Was this deliberate? It always struck me as odd that every other game mode gives traitstones, but this one doesn’t…

2 Likes

Events like this need to happen more often. pvp has gotten stale,and I hope they are able to implement some kind of intensive for players to use different troops in pvp defense and invade as they did with guild wars. I helped out the community on xbox by just setting a four Moa defense team. The point is I used an all red team in pvp to get 3x traitstones,and defense whether they liked it or not had one fairly lousy common troop placed in their team,made it kinda easy but it was fun.

1 Like

This, basically. Why limit players by (at most) 21 traitstones per week? Or, assuming the limit is intentional, why let players earn an extra, what, 15 during this event? Both are such small numbers compared against PVP returns that it’s hard for me to see the justification for those decisions.

3 Likes