The Fastest Explore Deck (Bombot with PrincessElspeth)

It’s generally considered to be, especially if you plan to run a bombot team, as it allows the bombots to fill in only one match (with a +2 brown banner) allowing for some very quick battles.

1 Like

Yup can’t be faster then

Deep borer
Boombot
Boombot
Black manacles

Mec clasd and brun+2

1 Like

Except now it can be faster. Terrorist princess sets the bombs up 1st turn 95% of the time, and usually gets an extra turn out of the deal.

4 Likes

Deep Borer
Bombot
Steam Turret
Black Manacles (mechanist hero)

Blackhawk (blue/brown) banner

…is faster, for me at least. Better type and kingdom bonuses > more armour on Bombot > more insta kills. Only legendaries and LifeDrain troops survive, and Steam Turret is better than a second Bombot for mopping those up.

You should try Hero with Imperial Jewel, it’s a nice weapon with the explosion from Bombot ;-).

2 Likes

I think I just commented in another thread that it’s a rubbish weapon…? Black Manacles or even Skullblade would be better choices, for me…

In this context, this weapon is nice because:

1. you need 10 mana to fill your Hero so with Bombot’s explosion, you should have it or close to.
  2. it fill with any mana so if 1) is not enough, any 3-match should finish to fill your Hero
  3. its damage is generally enough to finish the remaining troops (split damage).

But I’m not against your recommendation to boost this weapon :wink: .

And I remind that Bombot block Brown mana during his death…

1 Like

My bombot hit 39 this is why i prefer have 2 bombot then a turret

Great job!

Through testing I found that Ship’s Cannon out-performs Traited Mechchanist Hero, simply because there are often situations where a Bombot cast AND Black Manacles cast will fail to get the job done.

Some of these are when a Mythic or Boosted Event Troop is present and has too much health, or an On-Death Summon triggers. In those scenarios the Ship’s Cannon swap-in brings efficiency boosts. by reducing the number of rounds necessary to complete the full-kill.

edit: I should say that what works for me might not for all due to kingdom bonuses, level, difficulty, etc, etc.

Hopefully this image works better

With Mechanist, of course. Game over. :smiley:

This is why 2 boombot and black manacles do the job but you need to be quick of course if someone hit any of your boombot you will lost your strengh unless this is a true damage hit

Edit: also this team is good only against certain type of troop, i don’t recommand using it against mana drain or troop that resurrect or summon another troop when they die. This is a risky team but when you know when to pick it, it really can help
to grind in pvp

I agree. I just tried the Elspeth team and it often has left overs that take time to clean up. I actually like even better:
Deep Borer
BombBot
Steam Turret
Imperial Jewel ***

Hardly live ever have trouble with long clean ups and goes the fastest of all I have tried.

1 Like

Necro thread…

Try:
Elspeth
Rowanne
Penguin
Aurai
+2 green banner

1 Like

I have Rowanne on top so I can choose to take out Penguin instead of Auri if there is a lot of blue on the board. No clean up required.

1 Like

Also works :slight_smile: though when I tried that I got annoyed as now and then Rowanne could get hit - losing some armour - and also getting frozen or deathmarked by enemy traits…

1 Like

I found it doesn’t matter if he gets hit - he still has plently left to wipe everything :grinning::+1: ( Cant remember ever being frozen or death marked in explore using this !)

Probably. But the one in a thousand time I lost her to a death mark lingers in memory…

He is probably a she?

Transgender ?

Trees (which Rowanne certainly seems to be) typically produce their own sperm and ova. Make of that what you will.

1 Like