The Fastest Explore Deck (Bombot with PrincessElspeth)

It’s best to put ogryn (all other red troops for that matter) in front of your fire bombs. Otherwise when they explode they fill themselves with mana instead of ogryn. Makes cleanup a little faster. I prefer sunbird/forest guardian/ogryn/firebomb to give sunbird a half mana start. When there’s a 4 or 5 match on the starting board you don’t even need to cast fire bomb.

1 Like

that doesn’t change anything since fire
Bomb start full mana

It does actually. The fire bomb uses it’s mana, explodes red gems and collects mana, then dies and does damage. Usually, Sunbird is soaking up most of the red, but nothing will ever get through to Ogryn.

3 Likes

Well this is bad desing and shouldn’t happen

2 Likes

That is true of so many things…

2 Likes

Sunbird, Fire Bomb, Forest Guardian, Ogryn is a ton faster than that 2 Fire Bomb team. Sunbird starting at 50% Mana means a single Bomb will fill it 99% of the time.

Plus you can substitute Troop-of-the-Week instead of Ogryn to get the bonus souls / glory / whatever.

This is by far the fastest explore team out there, bombot does not hold a candle. Ensure you sac the Aurai which benefits from the banner, game over.

1 Like

I can’t think of a time id want to be doing explores so quickly unless I was done gathering all the souls I could possibly ever need.

Quick explore team is usefull when you farming gnome

I did this when i was working on traiting all my troops. If you can do 3 explores per minute, you can get arcane stones relatively quickly (3-5 per hour on average). If you can be watching Netflix on a different screen or listening to something interesting while you do it, it isn’t crushingly boring. For a while there, I was doing 1000 or more explores per week. That also pulled in around 500,000 gold per week, so it isn’t bad for gold farming either.

2 Likes

Yes but I can do war2 with my soul farming team in less than a minute I think.
I know it’s a numbers game and the more the merrier but until I need no more souls, ill stick to decently fast and earning souls as I go for stones.

1 Like

Quite often the weekly event Snots challenge needs us to farm explore. Otherwise I don’t go near it.

Dwarven Banner

Princess Elspeth
Bombot
Troglodyte
Troglodyte