The Faction Designer(s)

@Thevc man, I wish I could even croissants. Sounds great. I also love how I am consistently being taken out of context. So, with that in mind, once more for the people in the back.

Actually, you know what? I’m not going to type it out again. I am going to quote myself. (If I sound salty, it is because I am. Both figuratively and literally, in this case.)

• We work at Gems, so are already spending a lot of time involved with the game.
  • We also play in our own time, and can be found working over weekends. You know this, you have seen this. To say otherwise is wrong.
  • It is not unreasonable for us to have normal lives outside of our work, and this game. Especially when we already invest more time and hours into it than a typical working week.
  • (I personally don’t expect you all to bring your work home with you. In fact, I hope you don’t so that you can have a healthy work/life balance, and maintain good mental health.)

Now that I have clarified this, onto the stuff you actually care about!

I have been collating your feedback for quite some time regarding Level 500 Pure Faction runs. I have passed this on to the appropriate parties.

I cannot speak further on whether changes will be made, but please be aware that if we decide to make fixes and/or changes, that it will take some time. We will need to iterate on them several times, test them, AND fit them into our update schedule.

I have done what I can to flag this with our team, but there is nothing else that I can say or do at this point in time. When I have more information, I will let you know.

EDIT: To be even clearer, our team does want to do something about this. However, if something is done it will be down the road, due to the reasons I listed above. (Iteration, testing, update schedule, etc.)

4 Likes