The endgame player dilemma

I thought that horse had bolted. Shame the vet didn’t put the bastard down.
I continue to spend my gems on vip chests despite being disappointed with the mythic drop rates. The stones are very handy.

1 Like

Yeah in the same boat: nothing interesting to buy there…

There was this thread or this one… but no reply of devs…
It seems that purchases or not purchases is out of the devs’s hands and maybe are in the publisher’s ones…

Personnaly, I will like some customisation like the leprechaum skulls, why devs didn’t put a 5$ pack? Or this one (it was like one month that I didn’t post this link :stuck_out_tongue: ).

But @Saltypatra may we know what it blocks putting more stuffs in the shop? Lawyers again?

4 Likes

I’m not sure what kind of business plan involves your customers begging for stuff to buy, and you not giving it to them. There has to be something behind the scenes going on because it’s crazy. I would easily drop 20 bucks a week or more if I had anything worthwhile to buy.

And I second the gem to dollar conversion…it’s just not even close to being worth it.

4 Likes

This topic has been posted about before. You might not realize it… but your posting on a forum that is read by the developers. Hardly ever by the publisher.

I’ll let you connect the dots why things are priced the way they are.

2 Likes

Exactly. That is why I was only looking at the specials and the offers to see what I could spend my money on.

Maybe the Path to Glory 2 or the Growth pack 2 might be worth it if they gave a Mythic you don’t have yet, 50 USD for a duplicate mythic isn’t even close being worth money…

2 Likes