The December 2015 PS4/XB1 patch is almost here!

I know this sorta feels like dredging, but i had to respond. I’ve only played v1.0.6 for a week before the update came out on XB1. I’ve unlocked all my visible cities, and they don’t match up to the web page’s map, as you pointed out Wild Plains and Grosh Nak being mia. I also found another city, Primal, in my troops listing. Is that a place I can only unlock after i’ve beaten everything else?
I’ve found other discrepancies between PC/Moblie and (at least) XB1 versions: There are 160 troops in PC/Mobile and 130 in by 1.0.7 lite. Can’t change team names, only bonuses are with banners, (that you also said). Are we in for it when it goes to 1.0.8?

The Primal Kingdom is an invisible kingdom from which the Imps live. There is not physical presence for this kingdom on the map (at this time).

1 Like

Imps are also seasonal and can only be gotten seasonally.

1 Like

For the moment :smirk:

1 Like

tell me more please. is this a confirmation that they will enter chests?

1 Like

Oh no, seasonal imps will stay seasonal. This is more a hint that there are only 4 seasons but room in a kingdom for more than 4…

so a prediction i made in a different part of the forums about there possible being 8 imps is still possible. I wonder if you guys might make holiday imps or not.

Holiday Imps? How droll, lets make Horseman imps instead!

Red for War
Purple for Pestilence
Some sort a combo concluding into a spell using skulls for Death
Conquest or Famine could work for the last one, doesn’t matter.

It’d be great! And equally as cliche and ancient as Seasons.

do 505 even reply to people with good questions or suggestions
?

i have asked a number of question like,will there be couch co-op so players can enjoy in home battles? will there be an actual online vs mode? as a customer i believe its fair to at least compensate us with an answer after spending more than enough on a free game. thank you

505 is the publisher i beleive not the game devs. Game devs are in charge of what goes into the game. 505 is also in charge of making the game playable on PS4 and Xbox

1 Like

Yep - sorry for the delayed response! Small team, and never enough hours in the day. I responded over the other thread you started. PS4 Couch CO-OP? - #6 by Sirrian

1 Like

ok thk you

ok thk you…my apologies

Still no answer to “Why are ‘Difficulty’ and ‘Collection’ greyed out in the hero section?”.

I think you play on the release 1.0.7 lite, and this part is avaible in 1.0.8
So just wait the next patch :wink:

@Ruzin Kaya4ever is correct. Our version is basically a mix of 1.0.6 and 1.0.7 The features you are talking about weren’t added until 1.08 It’s the same reason we don’t have ascension, gold leveled kingdoms, 3 more kingdoms, traits, the new chests, or the vip system.

Just seems odd to add part of 1.08 to 1.07 and not complete that part.

We also had greyed out buttons during 1.0.7 hinting towards 1.0.8 features. I believe it’s too encourage speculation, interest, and hype.

I don’t think it’s odd. The game was unplayable (for a lot of people) due to the absurd amount of bugs so they were forced to do a massive update just to fix the bugs. They pushed what they had completed at the time or they pushed a partial update because a full update to 1.07 would have devastated the community that early in the games development. It would’ve forced a shift to gold grinding away from troop collection and soul farming way too fast ending up with burn out before time investment had built in. There are still people that have massive issues like not being able to pvp without it crashing.