The December 2015 PS4/XB1 patch is almost here!

Sorry it happens on the PS4! To add insult to injury, the last restart of the game was with Divinion Fields, and the game tasks never acknowledged the fact that i had done it. Four Times. I gave up. It was such a simple thing too:(

1 Like

Do you find a lot of tasks aren’t working? my latest one is the “use 4 treasure maps” one that won’t work.

The new Xbox One patch isn’t out yet, folks. :slight_smile: Should be up within the next day or so. I just go word that everything’s approved. It just needs to have some final testing done in our retail environment before setting it loose into the wild. It should take care of all the task issues and then some, bringing parity between it and the PS4 version. In advance, enjoy it, and hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Edit: Should be up now for most! Might take a little while to reach all regions, but should be good to go! :slight_smile:

On the PS4, in the Arena (possibly in other battles, but cannot confirm those), weapons or spells that say “damage to the first 2” (like the Hero weapon Skullblade or the Knight Coronet’s Cleave) are bugged. If only enemies number 3 and 4 remain, the attack only targets the first remaining enemy and the last enemy will go unharmed. If #2, #3 and #4 are alive, only #2 and #4 receive damage.

In the PS4 version, during a match you hold L1 or R1 to bring up the list of buttons that will open a card from one of the teams.
Now, when opening the close-up view, the L1 or R1 (being the same key that shuffles between the card’s name and its spell) causes you to rapidly skip between the two views.
So, if you open a card to view the spell that’s ready to go, you are immediately yanked over to the card’s other side unless you rapidly release L1 or R1. This wasn’t the case before the last patch, and it’s frustrating.

1 Like

Latest PS4 Patch:

Why is card and button highlighting now so hard to see? In a battle, you have to cycle through your opponents sometimes just to figure out who you have selected.

If you look at the trophy-faced Arena button, you have to stare for about 5 seconds to figure out if the game lagged between switching selections or the button is in fact glowing.

In quests or challenges, the last team you played with, or somehow set up, being automatically selected before each battle is preferable to probably every player than having to manually select a team before every single match. I want to use the same team I used the last 30 tmes in a row, not click, wait, click over again, every fight.

In the PS4 version Arena, you see your card options called Level 10 but their stats show as if they were level one, until after they are added to your team! So if the guy does 4 damage as a level one, maybe he does 6 or 7 as a level 10, but I won’t be sure until it’s too late. That can’t be intentional, right?

1 Like

PS4:

If you’re looking at troop cards up close in the Troops menu, then exit by tapping the O button, your cursor will still be on the card*, but your screen will be stuck at the topmost portion of the menu. For instance, if you’re down on Valkyrie viewing her spell and click O, your screen will be up where Acolyte and Alastair live. You have to click up a bunch of times to recover your cursor!

• As evidence that the cursor is still on the card you were just looking at, you can click X button and the same card will open again. You can also hit up or right just once and hit X, in which case the cards in the respective direction will display. Your cursor is down there, but you scroll the larger menu window independently.

PS4: In the troops menu, if your cursor is in the open field of all troops being displayed according to your filter (on the right), and your team’s short list of troops is open on the left side, pressing O should first return your cursor over to the list of teams on the left. A second press of O might close the open team’s troop list, but retain your position inside the list of teams, still blinking on the last team you had selected. Instead, pressing O at any time exits the Troops menu completely.

Will you guys be paying me for this? I’ll accept either having my guild first in all searches for one week, or all current members of my guild receiving five magic keys. Thank you! :smile:

1 Like

I’ve reported this one and dealt with it a bunch. I was finally able to reproduce precisely what this bug is doing:

For attacks that say deal X damage to first two targets, it will always work as expected if X damage would not be fatal for the first target.

If X damage would kill the first target, then X damage is applied to target 1 and 3. If there are two or fewer enemies remaining, X damage is only applied to the first target and there is not a second target.

I still have not gotten the new patch on X1. Has anyone?

1 Like

This also happens on the XB1.

I did, so far pretty much just muddling through. Having just installed the game a couple weeks ago, it’s a bit of a jarring change.

Some people in my Guild have even quit the game, but devs don’t even care about us !
Their cards are now ugly, you just gotta shut up and accept their changes !
You could have colored borders to allow people to see the card’s rarity clearly, but I’m not into sabotage at all ! Because that’s what their graphist did !
So yes ! Cards needed to be more readable, but no they didn’t need your ‘‘improvement’’ which isn’t one at all !
At least give the players the option to chose between the old style and the new style !
Or else people will go play candy crush !

On XB1, the task to “win a battle using a banner from [kingdom]” isn’t functioning. For example, Karakoth. I also purchased with my glory a second Ragnagord, and only have 1 in my troops, but I can spend another 120 glory, right? (I’m not doing that, based on “fool me once” principle). At least the Silent Night weapon is marked “purchased”.
The New color around the boarder of the troops makes it very difficult to see the troop’s level on certain troops. I also miss being able to tell right away where that troop was from.
Otoh, I am happy to see teams, I can easily switch from one to another once they are set up.

‘Use 4 Treasure Maps’ is still broken on Xbox One, even after the patch. That’s very frustrating. It has been clogging up my tasks for a long time, plus I keep burning Treasure maps just to test it. :frowning:

1 Like

I am not sure where to find the answers to my questions so I ended up here. My mana levels for my hero (from the cards when I level up) have been dropping. Is this normal? I used to have everything fairly equal and over 10 and now some of them say 3. Also, the guild bonuses for mana that I can see when in the guild screen do not reflect in the totals on the hero screen. It shows a guild bonus as zero. My hero has leveled up twice now and I have had no increase in any stats. Do they just stop going up after awhile? This has been occurring since I equipped the Obsidian armor. Please let me know if you need screen shots.

Leveling up after 50 you get a point every 10 levels until 100 then it goes every 50 levels or 100 levels. The mana difference from a level up is because sometimes it includes your guild mastery and sometimes it doesn’t.

Can’t comment on the hero screen mine reflects properly.

I am only level 36 on my console & level 16 on my android. And both are doing it where I get nothing when I level up. :frowning:

After level 15 you will get a stat every five levels or so up to level 50(? I believe, might be 30 or 40), which then turns into a stat every ten level until 100, then every fifty until 200, then every hundred levels until 1000. Which is the max.