The AI does not see the extra turn

Nobody is actually saying “case closed” here – if anything we’re calling it a “cold case” due to lack of literally ANY evidence to pursue.

It’s like listening to claims of Bigfoot sightings or UFO encounters – if this really is so obvious and so common, then how has literally no one recorded video of it happening? Does the bug somehow “know” who is able to record video footage, and “choose” to plague only those who can’t? Pick whichever sounds more preposterous…

I’m always willing to accept that maybe there’s a bug somewhere, but until somebody actually SHOWS video of it happening, we can’t offer any analysis, much less give the developers the same info so they can dive into the code, identify what actually happened and how they’re supposed to fix it.

Again, I play this game daily and see all kinds of things happen (including some bugs) and as a Switch player I am able (and quick!) to capture video for later review if something didn’t feel right … yet NOT ONCE have I ever personally experienced an Extra Turn (or lack thereof) without a legitimate explanation (even when said explanation is a different bug).

3 Likes