The 7th Seal Rank 75 is now recruiting 19 DEDICATED Players

We are recruiting 18 dedicated players Level 200+ that want to contribute and belong to a group who’s only direction to go is UP.

We have these requirements 550,000 Gold, 100 PLUS Trophies, 1,500 seals. Guild Wars isn’t necessary ON HOLD DUE TO REBUILDING

We are in need of some of you Heavy Hitters out there…Our guild had diminished a lot over the last year and it’s time to RISE AGAIN…

+++Sorry Guys, it seems I am back on a semi permanent basis…Due to an firearm accident…I have very limited usage of My left hand at the moment+++ Trying to get this recruiting thing going again. Anyone know any recruiting discords?

Bumping this

family friendly and will work around your ability to meet said requirements, a lot of us have full time jobs and kids. so we don’t expect you to hit a mil a week with a 1,000 trophies…That just isn’t what The 7th Seal is about

Bumping this, Still recruiting.

Still recruiting, needing players from level 800-1,000 plus.

Hi there. My husband and I are looking for a more casual guild, as our current guild requires a ton of trophies and it’s getting too hard to keep up with everything and real life. We are both level 1100+ and can contribute plenty to the guild each week. Do you complete all the base tasks and some of the legendaries each week? Are you able to complete (or come close to) the max tier on the weekly events?

Still recruiting

Hi, I am looking for place for me and my wife, we are active players of nv +1100

BUMPING this beast.

Looking for MANY dedicated players, Here’s your chance to get into a top 60 guild…and to help push ALL of us into the higher ranks!

This is open for anyone from any guild that needs assistance and a boost into a top-ish guild…We need help as well as providing to top tier guild opportunity for anyone out there needing a “Home”

BUMPING this, now recruiting 9

BUMPING this

Still needing 18 recruits…Reply or PM me for details

Bumping this again.

Bumping this again and again.

Bumping this

bumping this again…

Bumping this
\

Message me on PSN: PlayaMtDNA