The 3rd GoW Forum Fantasy Series - Round 2: 4 vs 12

Welcome one and all to the Gems of War Forum Fantasy contest, series 3! Everyone is welcome to vote in each match and your vote will determine who wins and advances on to the next round. Here are some guidelines to follow when deciding on who to vote.

• Vote according to your own rules. Is it a best of whatever? Is it Player vs Player or AI vs AI? You can choose, but always assume it is a fair fight.
  • Each troop and their rarity will be listed below. For exact stats, a link will be provided using @Lyya’s fantastic database application so you can see exactly what each troop can do, how strong they are, and other bonuses they may receive.
  • All troops are fully traited as well, so keep this in mind as it may not be reflected in the list.
  • The brackets follow those used in the NCAA March Madness. So the winners from the following will face each other: a) 1/16 vs 8/9, b) 2/15 vs 7/10, c) 3/14 vs 6/11, d) 4/13 vs 5/12 followed by the winners of (a vs d) and (b vs c).

With that, let’s get onto the matches!

Second Round: #4 ladyhawke vs. #12 Zelfore

User: @ladyhawke

Banner: Frozen Banner (+2 Blue Matches, +1 Purple Match, -1 Red Match)

Troops and Position:
Bone Dragon (Mythic)
Dust Devil (Rare)
Giant Spider (Ultra Rare)
Psion (Legendary)

TEAM SUMMARY

VS

User: @Zelfore

Banner: Banner of Scales (+1 Red Match, +1 Blue Match)

Troops and Position:
Jarl Firemantle (Mythic)
Winter Knight (Ultra Rare)
Jackelope (Rare)
Queen Mab (Legendary)

TEAM SUMMARY

• ladyhawke
  • Zelfore

0 voters

POLL ENDS: THURSDAY 6/16/16 at 12PM Central Time

LINKS
2 VS 7
4 VS 12
9 VS 16
11 VS 14

Good luck one and all!

2 Likes

The least debated, and hotest contested. @Zelfore barely squeaks out the win and moves onto the semi-finals against @kzintiwife. Congratulations and thanks to @ladyhawke for playing.

1 Like

I would’ve debated, but considering the competition didn’t argue their stance and I was already leading, I didn’t feel there was much I could add.

Besides, this actually was what I’d consider a close, fair fight. It’d be more a matter to who’s luckier/starting to win.

Close fight, @ladyhawke!

This is was the only one I was hoping to see some debate in bc I was ready to be convinced either way!