The 1st GoW Forum Fantasy Series: The Tournament - Third Place

#The 1st GoW Forum Fantasy Series: The Tournament

LINKS of the progress:
The 1st GoW Forum Fantasy Series: Announcement/Registration
The 1st GoW Forum Fantasy Series: The Draft (and apparently Discussion as well)
The 1st GoW Forum Fantasy Series: The Tournament - First Round
The 1st GoW Forum Fantasy Series: The Tournament - Second Round (2v8)
The 1st GoW Forum Fantasy Series: The Tournament - Second Round (5v6)

So everyone we have finally reach the final stage of the first Series, the Matchups and the PUBLIC VOTE

Guidelines:

• EVERYONE is welcome to vote, links are at the bottom of each matchup
  • Vote according to your own rules. Are the Troops ascended? Is it player vs. player or AI vs. AI? Is it a best-of-whatever? You choose, however always assume a fair fight
  • ALL Troops are fully-Traited, please keep this in mind
  • The re-balances of April 18 DO NOT APPLY. The Draft was conducted long before and the Troops were chosen according to how they worked before
  • Each Round of voting will be open for 48 hours, then the votes will be counted by the Commissioner. The Commissioner’s totals are the official results.
  • There will be in-game rewards for the top-3 winners (Thank you, @Nimhain & Development Team)
    • First: 8 Arcane Traitstones of a single type, of their choice
      • Second: 5 Arcane Traitstones of a single type, of their choice
    * Third: 3 Arcane Traitstones of a single type, of their choice

##The 2nd GoW Forum Fantasy Series

• I will be taking applications through Private Message with the goal of a 16-Team Series next.
  • With a 16-Team Series, there will be a Round Robin in a “Group Stage” followed by a playoff
  • There will be in-game rewards for the top-3 winners (Thank you, @Nimhain & Development Team)
  • There are plenty of spots open, so please feel free to join.
  • You are also welcome to ask the competitors of this Series for their personal experience in participating.

1 Like

Guidelines:

• EVERYONE is welcome to vote, links are at the bottom of each matchup
  • Vote according to your own rules. Are the Troops ascended? Is it a best-of-whatever? You choose, however always assume a fair fight
  • ALL Troops are fully-Traited, please keep this in mind
  • The re-balances of April 18 DO NOT APPLY. The Draft was conducted long before and the Troops were chosen according to how they worked before

##THIRD PLACE: #2 ENDURANCE TEST vs. #5 WONDER PETS

Endurance Test

User: @PowerPlay

Banner:

Troops & Position:
Herdmaster
Templar
Alastair
Goblin King

Team Bonus:
None

VS.

User: @yonizaf

Banner:

Troops & Position:
Knight Coronet
Anoited One
Sheggra
Siren

Team Bonus:
None

• #2 Endurance Test

• #5 Wonder Pets

0 voters

Poll will close Thursday, April 28th at 8:00am Central

LINK TO FIRST PLACE MATCH

It starts! Good luck you 2.

1 Like

Best of luck to our competitors! You both played well and we will be seeing you next Series!

1 Like

“Okay, what does THIS team have on me? I don’t see a mana generator; the only really potent offense the Wonder Pets have is Sheggra. Templar turns red to green, so there goes one color and the Goblin King can eat brown gems to take out the other color. Herdmaster can charge everypony up with the exploded mana. There is no reqson why this team shouldn’t win against a team whose only backbreaker is Sheggra.”

Well technically he also has Knight Coronet who also has Leader like Herdmaster and can hit your first and last guy at the same time.

But you have your armor generators and Goblin King can heal himself so they can take a long licking and keep on ticking. It’s why I think this should be very even cause you can take it while slowly wearing down your opponent.

This is what i thought of the last match up with endurance test.

Keep on voting and supporting the Series everyone!

1 Like

Congratulations @yonizaf and Wonder Pets on finishing 3rd!

2 Likes

Power sighs and trots away defeated.

Think of it this way: You’re now part of the larger Wonder Pets super team.

1 Like

Don’t worry, i got cider if you want to forget about your loss.

Power takes the cider at lightning speed and goes tohis corner to drink it.