The 1st GoW Forum Fantasy Series: The Tournament - Second Round (5v6)

#The 1st GoW Forum Fantasy Series: The Tournament

LINKS of the progress:
The 1st GoW Forum Fantasy Series: Announcement/Registration
The 1st GoW Forum Fantasy Series: The Draft (and apparently Discussion as well)
The 1st GoW Forum Fantasy Series: The Tournament - First Round

So everyone we have finally reach the final stage of the first Series, the Matchups and the PUBLIC VOTE

Guidelines:

• EVERYONE is welcome to vote, links are at the bottom of each matchup
  • Vote according to your own rules. Are the Troops ascended? Is it player vs. player or AI vs. AI? Is it a best-of-whatever? You choose, however always assume a fair fight
  • ALL Troops are fully-Traited, please keep this in mind
  • The re-balances of April 18 DO NOT APPLY. The Draft was conducted long before and the Troops were chosen according to how they worked before
  • Each Round of voting will be open for 48 hours, then the votes will be counted by the Commissioner. The Commissioner’s totals are the official results.
  • There will be in-game rewards for the top-3 winners (Thank you, @Nimhain & Development Team)
    • First: 8 Arcane Traitstones of a single type, of their choice
      • Second: 5 Arcane Traitstones of a single type, of their choice
    * Third: 3 Arcane Traitstones of a single type, of their choice

##The 2nd GoW Forum Fantasy Series

• I will be taking applications through Private Message with the goal of a 16-Team Series next. Only a few more spots open
  • With a 16-Team Series, there will be a Round Robin in a “Group Stage” followed by a playoff
  • There will be in-game rewards for the top-3 winners (Thank you, @Nimhain & Development Team)
  • There are plenty of spots open, so please feel free to join.
  • You are also welcome to ask the competitors of this Series for their personal experience in participating.

Guidelines:

• EVERYONE is welcome to vote, links are at the bottom of each matchup
  • Vote according to your own rules. Are the Troops ascended? Is it a best-of-whatever? You choose, however always assume a fair fight
  • ALL Troops are fully-Traited, please keep this in mind
  • The re-balances of April 18 DO NOT APPLY. The Draft was conducted long before and the Troops were chosen according to how they worked before

##SECOND ROUND: #5 WONDER PETS vs. #6 ACTREALITY

User: @yonizaf

Banner:

Troops & Position:
Knight Coronet
Anoited One
Sheggra
Siren

Team Bonus:
None

VS.

Actreality

User: @actreal

Banner:

Troops & Position:
Bone Dragon
Green Slime
Skeleton
Goblin Rocket

Team Bonus:
None

• #5 Wonder Pets

• #6 Actreality

0 voters

Poll will close Monday, April 25th at 2:00pm Central

LINK TO #2 VS. #8

1 Like

I voted for Wonder Pets because if I make it out of Round 2, I do NOT want to go against the Bone Dragon; it’s freakin’ terrifying. Vote for Wonder Pets so that we keep out the sure winner!

Bone Dragon Freeze = win

1 Like

As I learned, Bone Dragon OP. Where’s the nerf hammer when ya need it…

These are key matchups everyone, don’t forget to cast your votes!

This one is another close one, your vote could make the difference.

1 Like

Actreality starting to pull away, but we still have a lot of time remaining!

There are only 3 spots open for the 2nd Series, starting May 1st! Don’t miss your opportunity to apply.

1 Like

Bump since round one is now more fresh then two

It’s like a Rihanna song " vote vote vote vote vote vote"

With a full 26 hours to go, we have already reached the vote count as the first round!

1 Like

Vote, vote ,vote everyone. Be sure to get your votes in and help this become a fun monthly event on the forums.

And don’t forget to vote for team WTF next tournament :wink:

Bumping up to keep the 2 matches together. Still plenty of time to vote.

Only a couple more hours to go to cast your vote!

Why is no one arguing about how each team has its own pros and cons that might not be known to the voters. (little late to ask this but you know better late than never.)
Seriously though this is the fantasy series i know but come on not one person going to talk about how one side has pros and cons. (body was too similar from my other post so i had to add extra.)

Maybe b/c they’re both landslides?

1 Like

That’s what I think. @PowerPlay and @Grimmorith’s match was such a back and forth affair, that’s why they lobbied so frequently and so aggressively :smiley:

1 Like

i thought power plays team was worthy of its title and thought given what i saw it could outlast anything even the bone dragon.

If these results hold out I will have gone 2-4 on my votes.

I’m starting to wonder, am I not doing my analysis right, or are the voters?

Depends what your analysis is though that’s better shared privately

And I love power play’s team but how could he hold out against 1 team that strips armor and another that ignores it with no other offensive ability? (Yeah I know wrong thread for this debate)

1 Like