Tarot Reading - GoW Edition

Hi, everyone!

As I already finished writing the campaign’s story this Tuesday, I now have something else to share! Due to its spiritual theme with multiple prophecies and predictions, I decided to catch up on all previous Major Arcana Tarots I didn’t write about before.

And now it’s all done, just have to wait for more to be released to complete the deck. But that doesn’t mean you can’t do the tarot reading right now!

First of all, this was all meant to be fun only, nothing serious. The reading was designed to fit with actual tarot interpretation, but also the theme of the campaign it was featured in. It also worked in the story context, but that’s not important here.

So, we have all 22 cards below. You can pick one in the picture, and count them as any number you like, then expand the number section below.

Or you can skip the picture and choose the number directly. But in my recommendation, it might be better to use RNG to pick the card for you, fate kinda works that way. :wink:

Tarots got their separate reverse reading too, and the version I printed out can totally work that way, but for now, I didn’t write a version of them yet, and this one is vague enough to work on both. GoW’s Tarot already have its own good and bad category too, when actual tarot reading is more nuance. Let’s see if there is a need to include that later though, along with the Minor Arcana reading.

Hope you enjoy your prediction, and let me know if it’s accurate and can be applied to you. If not, I hope it at least brings you some new perspective!

Card 1

Card 2

Card 3

Card 4

Card 5

Card 6

Card 7

Card 8

Card 9

Card 10

Card 11

Card 12

Card 13

Card 14

Card 15

Card 16

Card 17

Card 18

Card 19

Card 20

Card 21

Card 22

4 Likes

I went with my favorite number, that always resonates with me–17.

Beautiful, and definitely gets me thinking…

2 Likes