TaliaParks Streaming: Is there interest?

I am 118 on PS4 and 23 on Android. I was only logging in getting my daily rewards and donating it to my guild on Android until I won the mythic “War” card. Now I am playing both hardcore. With that said. I would like to watch the streams, but like someone else said I would rather just catch the video of it on Youtube. But if I happen to catch one I would watch it for sure.

1 Like

I’d probably watch that one. Some of the behaviours you mention I have noticed, but I’ll bet I could learn a thing or two about exploiting the AI to a greater extent.

Also, would Arena play be a worthwhile topic? It’s kind of a microcosm of team selection strategy.

1 Like

Arena is worth covering. It’s good early for resources and it presents it’s own challenges and strategies. Also a great tool to learn team building.

Great suggestion @Mr.Strange! Resource allocation is key to success early on and those who mismanage their resources and get stuck are probably a large chunk of those who quit.

Don’t know if i it was planned or mentioned (been multitasking and forgetting everything) bit maybe do like what @Tacet did and start as a new player as well to show what works at early levels and how to manage things.

I think console versions have no way to switch accounts on the same console.

He can run under a different account. Stream can still go to the same place.

I’d prefer not to start fresh. I believe showing how leveled and traited Troops function is more helpful. I’m not ONLY helping newer players, veterans should still learn a couple new things in every episode

If I stream to YouTube, is it saved? I have never streamed before and PS4 has a few options. The two I’ve heard of are YouTube and Twitch

I just I should have clarified it better. Like I said, multitasking.

I wasn’t meaning start new for everything. But at some point showing people how to manage their way through the beginning and what’s useful and how to get stronger. Part of a whole.

1 Like

Oh I get it now. Added to the list of episodes!

I just watch the @Tacet chest video today, his 2nd major opening that he recorded on a new account.

The first tip you should give players is to join a semi active guild ASAP. PERIOD. Before they do a single thing.

There has been much debate on anther thread over Tasks. Guild resources DESTROYS Tasks, its not even in the same ballpark.

Good luck with the stream!

3 Likes

I agree, even a crappy Guild gives SOME resources. No Guild means no resources

For the new players, i would say

Leveling / masteries / kingdoms explained
Team building 101 the basics
Invading / defending
Tasks system explained
Gems economy, gaining gems and keeping them for max profit
Armor to buy with gems and which to not buy
How to chose a guild in terms of activity or requirements
Ingame shop explained / whats worth to use gems, glory aka 10 gems for 1000 gold, worth it? or not

That will, i think, cover all the basic knowledge a new player would like to have. It can be made in one streaming, but, for the best, it should be made as a youtube video so new players can be adviced to watch it.

For the more advanced players, one point will attract us the most, i guess.

Team building advanced, differents strategies, the rebalances …
That, if manageable and politely fueled, could even take the form of a debate.

Hoping to have been useful
See you all around

1 Like

I would watch it for sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like there is moderate interest. There is a lack of Console-version content on here

There is harly and streaming content from xbox/ps4 side but plenty on pc/mobile side. Welcome to the foothold ang on tight and hope it sticks.

there is interest for me I could copy your teams :innocent:

1 Like

Well considering the underused Like system, and people who browse and not post, I believe there is enough interest for this to continue.

I will begin plotting out episodes and make a schedule, so stay tuned!

Thank you everyone for the support and the suggestions!