Streaming Time (Vote!)

Thanks, Salty! It seems I’m not the only one spending times here when it’s best to be sleeping. I do admire your dedication and passion shown to us and the game. :slight_smile:

I am intrigued by this. How can they be abused when they require someone’s invite code? It’s impossible to redeem a code twice with the same invite code, after all, so it’s not like I could spend three days getting the things over and over if it would be time-based.

Cyrup had mentioned looking into making transcripts before in this post from November:
https://community.gemsofwar.com/t/pharos-ra-support-group-all-welcome/33262/95?u=sheba
I think it would be great to know if someone from you dev guys can provide such a service on a reliable basis because otherwise, I’m sure there are people volunteering to do it here - I did it for the last Q&A stream and didn’t mind doing it, but because I hadn’t expected it beforehand, I didn’t take notes and wrote it up from memory, which leaves room for error and forgetting about questions.

I feel there would be no shame in saying “Hey, Q&A is in two days, no one at the office can handle a transcript this time, anyone here who will be in the stream for sure to make one?” but that it would help with getting things organized.
Maybe to a point where the user volunteering will then make a new thread for the answers, you pin it until the next Q&A so that it doesn’t have to be bumped to stay on top and everyone has a month to read it and be on the same page.