Pharos Ra Support Group... All Welcome... 😭

Hi all/Sheba, before I chime I would like to point out that this thread has diverged into multiple directions (Can’t we just mourn Ra Ra Pharos Ra? I liked that sense of community in hard times :wink: ) so I can only cover a few things.

I appreciate the suggestions towards provide greater clarity around our responses to your questions. We do have the Dev Q&A, but I understand the answers are still provided on Stream. What if we could post the answers to the forums as well? I noticed another player doing this.

I think this is a particularly tough transition period for Gems of War after the transfer to Unity. As we are a small indie team sharing various responsibilities things can sometimes slip through the cracks. If we’re being vague it’s not because we are trying to hide things from you: Sometimes we are working out things as we go along. We cannot predict the reactions of all players to a new feature. If there is negative responses to features or changes it can take some time to incorporate this and make positive changes going forward as we’re already a step ahead doing and planning the next thing. We then have to work backwards to revisit suggestions from the playerbase.

In short, I appreciate the need to be more transparent with statements where possible and we’ll do our best to pertain to this. Admittedly it’s a bit chaotic over here managing the various known issues we’ve got going on. This is likely the cause of some vague answers. I am hoping to help liaise with the team to work on these problems and hone our problem tracking in the future. For now hang tight! :sun_with_face:

17 Likes