Stratagem is recruiting. (Top 5 guilds)

Hey–I’m also a previous member of Power Gems and would love a spot. Are you still recruiting?

Yeah. I sent you a message on discord. Are you ok with our requirements? If so, I’ll get you in soon.

We were needing a couple of new recruits. Are you interested as well?

Yes, still interested. Typically do a minimum o1.5M gold/week, 500T, 1500S, and score around 33k in GW B1. All kingdoms are 5+ stars. Sent you my Discord and invite code in PM.

Ok. I have another person interested in joining as well. We have one player that missed reqs two weeks in a row, but made them this week. He should’ve been kicked already, but came through this week. Still debating what to do there. The other player is a great member that is leaving the guild. Not sure when he will leave. Probably tomorrow. If I have two spots, I will get you and the other player in our guild. It may not be until tomorrow though.

hello.
i am 1158 level, all kingdoms 10 lvl and 5 stars.
have all viable troops.

1 Like

Hi. I just saw this post. Sorry for not getting back to you earlier. I didn’t have any notifications. We are in need of a new guildmate if you are still interested? Our requirements are 850,000 gold, 1,500 seals, guild wars participation, and join us on discord. If you think you can do that, we would love to have you with us.

We are in need of a recruit or two.

if youre looking for someone invite code is carnrikejesse lvl 600+ and minimums are a cinch

Hello. We will be needing someone. We will have a member leave on Sunday. Would you still like to join us then?

do u guys play in bracket-1?
how much leg-tasks u do for week?

Hello there. Ye, we are and plan to stay in bracket 1. I dont know how many legendary tasks we get, we collect cca +30 milions of gold in total so? 16+, it depends.

Hi everyone. i’m looking for a high level guild completing 12+ legendary tasks per week. I’m currently lvl 1090 and provides per week 600k gold min, 300T min, 1500 seals and GvG on a daily basis. Plz let me know if my application is of any interest. TY. Invitation code TORKHAN_1

1200 lvl
all kingdoms 5+ stars
have all viable troops full traited
looking for bracket-1 GW guild with good leg.task activity.
i do 1500 seals at 1st day
i can do 250+ trophies and 800k+ gold weekly

Hey. Thanks for showing interest. We are currently full at the moment though.

Looks like we are again in need of recruits. Would love to have someone before tomorrow’s reset for guild wars.

We are in need of a couple of recruits. We are rank 5 guild overall and are in bracket one of guild wars. We finish all tasks on Mondays and many legendary tasks throughout the week. Requirements are 850,000 gold, 1,500 seals, guild wars participation, and join our discord server for communication. We are friendly and laid back. We won’t kick anyone over guild wars performance. Just do the matches and you’ll be fine. Please message me, or leave a message here if interested. Thanks.

I just add, that we have very active discord channels, where you get a lot of useful suggestions, incl. team builds etc.

We are looking for a new recruit. Our requirements are 1,500 seals, 850,000 gold, guild wars participation, and join our discord server for communication. If you are interested in joining, please message me or leave a post here.

We are in need of recruits. Top 5 guild overall, and have been in bracket one of guild wars almost every week. We are a friendly bunch and we discuss strategies on our discord server. See above for requirements.