Stratagem is recruiting. (Top 5 guilds)

there’s a spot open currently, if interested join discord channel or PM Thegreyorc thanks

Can i join ?
600+ trop
1.000 k gold
1500 s
lv 1000
30 GW

Hi fallen. We would love to have you if you’re still interested? Please give me your invite code and I will send you an invite.

Sorry Greek, i already join intrim

Ok. No problem. Good luck with everything.

Still have 2 slots available. Great guild filled with friendly people that try to help one another out. Requirements are 850k gold, 1500 seals and guild wars participation. Also join our discord server where we discuss team building strategies and random banter.

We still have two spots available for next week.

3.1 plus the Frizzy Incident took it toll, and burned a few members out. I think we might have noticed that all over the forums!

We are going to fully focus on Guild Wars and Legendary Tasks, while giving the flexibility to chase events, treasure maps, dungeons, and explore to keep collections growing in this new limited gem era.

Come join us on Discord and see if you’ll fit in, or message @GREEK-13.

If you are willing to wait till sunday I will happily join you. 1500 seals, 400+trophies, 800+ Gold, GW (earned this by wednesday, so it usually more), plaing daily (exceptions are: hurricanes, weddings).

Also tried to find your discord (I am new to discord and dont know how this works) and failed, aby help apprecited.

PS: Since I am new user I probably cant send PM? at least I didnt find the button.

1 Like

ACE1_9 is my invite currently putting down 2000 plus trophies adverage gw player and rank 1178 ready to advance up the charts currently top ten can wait to Sunday for resest better for seals but its up to you usually finish top 50 pvp

That suits me fine on sunday I will look for your invite all the best always

my profile on discord is Ace1#2907 I think I am still working out discord as before this game I avoided social media like the plague living by the maxim do not trust anyone

Hi can I get your server id on discord joining you on sunday or it can wait untill then as you want I just messaged you on your opening page by using the link above but am already a member of discord on a different server at the moment

We are still in need of 2 more recruits. If interested, please leave a message or pm me. Requirements are 850k gold, 1,500 seals, guild wars participation, and join us on discord.

We still have space left to start the new GW week.

A bump for my old guild!

2 Likes

A spot will be opening soon if anyone is interested. Reqs are 850k gold, 1500 seals, guild wars participation, and join us on discord for communication. All tasks completed soon after weekly reset with several legendary tasks completed throughout the week. Good group of people. Come join us.

1 Like

Would love to have a new member before guild wars starts. We’re in bracket 1 this week.

In need of a couple recruits still. See above post for weekly requirements for guild.

Still recruiting if anyone is interested in joining. Please let me know.

How many do you need at the moment? Have a group of Power Gems members who would like to continue to play GW competitively.