Stratagem is recruiting. (Top 5 guilds)

Hello everyone,

each and every member in our guild is required to do the following every week:

- 300 trophies.
- 500k gold.
- 1500 seals.
- Play Guild wars Battles

these requirements help us stay at the top, finish get the 40k seals easily, finish all the tasks and many legendary tasks.

In case someone couldn’t do the requirement in a week we implemented a rank system which is fair and square to everyone, these are the current rules:
- Joining our Discord Server is Mandatory.

• All new members will start at the lowest rank when they first join the guild.
  • Doing the requirements will result in 1 rank promotion.
  • Failing minimum requirements will result in 2 rank demotion.
  • Failing minimum requirements if you’re rank 4 or 5 will result in kick and removing that member from the guild.
  • Failing minimum requirements often even if you’re rank 2 will result in kick and removing that member from the guild.
  • For those who are in rank 4 or 5 they have to do the requirements 12 hours before the reset at the end of the week happens, failing to do so will result in kick (this rule exist so we can remove the members who aren’t doing the requirements so they can not get the guild task rewards on Monday and also give us time to invite new members before the reset so they can get the rewards instead).

These rules might sound and look complicated and rough but as long as you do 300 trophies, get the 1500 seals, and donated 500k you have nothing to worry about.

for anyone who’s interesting to join post your in-game invite code here so me or anyone of our members can invite you.

Thank You.

_Edited: May 2017_
2 Likes

i could do your tasks every week invite code chris 273 level 520 all kingdoms maxed

hello @chris1980 ,

i tried to send the invite but it says user doesn’t exist, are you sure about the spelling ? and also if you’re in a guild now leave it so i can invite you :slight_smile:

do i have to leave current guild first?

its chris 273 ill leave guild now

@chris1980

invitation sent, let me know if you didn’t get it

Hi. I’m a level 588 player looking for a new guild for next week.
I talked with Cymris into the game tchat then he said me to post on your topic.
If you got a new free spot this weekend, let me know it.

Thank you.

Huh. I’m not interested in joining, but I like your rank system. It’s neat.

Hi Laelith,
Thanks for your post, I hope you can join us soon.
I’ve seen you have a lot of sollicitations (even if you’re not a girl :wink: )
We keep in touch, if a spot set free i’ll let you know on sunday evening.
Bye
Cymris

We currently have 1 spot open at the moment, if anyone is interested post your invite code in this topic and you’ll be contacted by me or anyone of our members to invite you

EDIT: We’re full now

Hello everyone,

We’re looking for 1 player.
Each and every member in our guild is required to do the following every week:

• 300 trophies.
  • 500k gold.
  • 1500 seals.

these requirements help us stay at the top, finish get the 40k seals easily, finish all the tasks and many legendary tasks.

In case someone couldn’t do the requirement in a week we implemented a rank system which is fair and square to everyone, these are the current rules:

• All new members will start at rank 2 as soon as they join the guild.
  • Failing minimum requirements will result in 2 rank demotion.
  • Failing minimum requirements if you’re rank 4 or 5 will result in kick and removing that member from the guild.
  • Failing minimum requirements often even if you’re rank 2 will result in kick and removing that member from the guild.
  • Doing the requirements will result in 1 rank promotion.
  • For those who are in rank 4 or 5 they have to do the requirements 12 hours before the reset at the end of the week happens, failing to do so will result in kick (this rule exist so we can remove the members who aren’t doing the requirements so they can not get the guild task rewards on monday and also give us time to invite new members before the reset so they can get the rewards instead).

These rules might sound and look complicated and rough but as long as you do 300 trophies, get the 1500 seals, and donated 500k you have nothing to worry about.

for anyone who’s interesting to join post your in-game invite code here so me or anyone of our members can invite you.

we also have a whatsapp group to discuss the game, it’s much easier to communicate and send pictures and stay in touch, if you’re interested in joining the whatsapp group tell us in the guild chat once you join our guild :), joining the group is optional of course and all the important announcements will be written in the guild chat.

Thank You

Would like to be on the guild all kingdoms to 10 24 to five stars 1500k seals and 500 gold + CROW_26 edited typo

Hi,

You need to leave your current guild so I can invite you to our big family!

Sorry, you can send the invite now

You’re invited!

1 Like

We currently have 1 spot open, if you’re interested to join us please contact me, @JohnDoe or @Cymris and we will invite you as soon as we can

Hey everyone!!! Do you play gems a lot?!? Do you like getting tons of rewards from guild tasks every week?!? Are you sick and tired of being the only person in your guild that donates gold?!? Would you like to be in a guild that actually competes at a high level in guild wars on a weekly basis?!? If you said yes to any of these questions, then I have a special guild, just for you!!! Stratagem is recruiting now!!! Take advantage of this special offer while supplies last!!!

Stratagem are recruiting for one new member to our GoW family! We’re in the first bracket of Guild Wards since start, and we’re 4th in the trophy guild rank. Our statues are filled within the first hours, and +15 legendary tasks before reset.

We are a dedicated and social guild, that puts people before the game. Visit our lobby for more information and we’re more than happy to answer any questions there, here or in a DM. Discord

I’m looking for a guild let me know if you have a open spot

Bump!

We’re still looking for one person to join us before all the reset rewards!

1 Like