Stoned in the Spire

This Event requires only 250 event gems… Is it a mistake? Or is it the new standard?

250 seems very reasonable. There are no giant summoners so at any point you can get a max of 4 event points per fight.
On top of that giants are buffed so they are harder to take down.

4 Likes

I still have the odd nightmare, even after taking him, Gruulkar, and the Mechataur down without any items or spells.

There appears to be no standard. The devs set the top target based on how difficult they think each event is (and presumably tailor the rewards to the difficulty too). Sometimes they even revise it if there’s enough negative feedback in the first hours of the event.

I really like the event system, particularly the variety week-to-week of things we’re encouraged (bribed?) to do.

7 Likes

My favorite part of this event is the fact that people can’t part with their precious ****ing Bone Dragons.

About 75% of my offers are 3 random giants and 1 Bone Dragon.

9 Likes

I know right! Ive been facing the same as you. Its like they want to lure you in with giant picture, and then are like " oh you saw a giant? Get beaten by this surprise bone dragon" xD
I mean i prefer bone dragon with 3 giants, then no giants at all :smiley:

Nothing worse than a surprise bone.

5 Likes

I see what you did there :open_mouth:

2 Likes

You said it. :laughing:

3 Likes

I wanted to say something else in the lines of “get khmkhm by surprise bone dragon” but since we are on forum i opted to be polite xD

Yeah you’re right, I should show some class.

I wish I was seeing that many. This week so far I’ve played 84 PvP matches, all on 3 trophies, and not a single explore match.

I’ve got 75 snotstones from 84 matches. Most teams at 3 trophies for me are still BD/courage teams

Im 66 matches, im at 74 event points, i seem to get a bit better luck there.

I would love to see an Event - You get bonus something if you DONT use Bone Dragon on your team.

2 Likes

Usually, the last prize for “Kill a sort of troops” Event is 400 event gems.
But yeah as said @DonBoba, it is maybe because this kind of troops is boosted that the 400 has been reduced to 250.

BIngo! Give that Pony a prize!
(hence the flavor text… most annoying boss ever, and if you write their names backwards, it’s Dug+gog)

9 Likes

Nothing to do with this guy?

1 Like

1 Like

I’m at 173 snotstones after 208 PVP battles so on average it seems to be just under 1 giant in every PVP match…

I’m at 96 stones in 102 battles, so that’s pretty good right?