Stoned in the Spire

Pretty much 1 a battle, so…

3 Likes

I think the secret was I waited pretty much a day to start pvping. Therefore more giants in my circulation pool.

Hell yeah! I’m awesome.

2 Likes

I desperately want these events on console, man…! Something different.

4 Likes

Yeah they can be pretty fun, like you said something else to do/work towards. Unlike console tasks, those things stink. Haaaaaaa got em!:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I can’t even remember the last time I did a daily task, ha ha.

1 Like

83 event points in 79 pvp battles. Take that avarage!

5 Likes

im still in race for traiting jotnar this week before i start pvping… 5 arcanes done this week - 11 arcanes to go! rofl

i decided i need to try to trait him as i wont get any more motivation to use/trait him then this giant event haha
:joy:

edit/update: 6 arcanes to go!

4 Likes

aaand Jotnar traited ! :smiley:

4 Likes

Well played… I’ve been using him in a fun little team with Valkyrie and Venoxia… and he’s nice… not high end for a “MYTHIC” troop, but viable… would be a damned sight better though if his trait put the Barrier on the first ally that doesn’t have one, rather than on a random ally, as it seems to repeatedly land on the same ally (so is wasted) whilst the first ally is happily dying…

1 Like

ive been blessed with 2 jotnars so actually barriering first troop is quite nice probability (when using two)
now im trying to figure out what two other units to add…

Sea Troll seems promising… it’s a Giant and makes blue gems…

Couldn’t see a great option for a fourth Giant troop (covering brown), maybe Jarl Firemantle would work…

Failing that, I’d go for Gorgotha (or maybe Honour) on the front… Or maybe stick Valkyrie in there…

at first i just tried couatl and kraken for fun
now testing jarl and goggud :stuck_out_tongue:

Definitely seen that happening when I vs him. Its ‘lets put Barrier back on these last two who have 3x the health of the one in front OH NO IT DIED!!’

1 Like