[Spoilers] Arcane Traitstones in Glory Packs Feb-Mar 2017

Along the lines of Glory Packs, figured I’d run the numbers on ascending new troops:

Legendary, 500 for 1
Epic, 400 for 1
UltraRare, 300 for 1
Rare, 300 for 2
Common, 300 for 3

Legendary - 3000 for mythic, 12 arcanes
Epic - 6400 for mythic, 32 arcanes
UltraRare - 12300 for mythic, 41 arcanes
Rare - 13800 for mythic, 46 arcanes
Common - 19200 for mythic, 64 arcanes or 9300 for legendary and 31 arcanes

Personally, I think commons should be 4 per pack instead of 3. Would take 14400 to mythic instead which is more in line.

8 Likes

Not likely. Originally the April 17th event was planned to be on March 27, but we had to change it due to the next kingdom coming out until after the Guild Wars client update.

2 Likes

Since we’re half way done with march, should we start a new thread? Or maybe in another week or two?

When the new thread is created, how about if after @actreal posts the new thread, we let @Rasper post the latest version of his image at the top before we start commenting? I know actreal updates the top of the thread, but (assuming images can be replaced like text) it might be good to just have latest image and both at very top of the thread, so we don’t have to hunt for it.

I appreciate all the hard work you guys do keeping everyone updated. I do a lot of resource planning around this.

None Of The Above
Unrepentant

6 Likes

Here ya go, updated with recent reorder and removed weeks that have already passed

17 Likes

Thanks as always.

First Jotnar problems indeed! Awesome lol

So, I just started delving into data files today. Found most troop info just fine, but can someone enlighten me as to where within the files these release dates are coming from? Thanks

Which data files were you looking in? I believe most of the spoliery info comes from World.json

World.json appears to be encrypted. Oh well

does anyone know the color order for the new guild war cards? PLEASE let yellow go first. {prays} we all have more yellow I assume.

I’ve uploaded a screenshot of 8 stars to the three relevant threads. Here’s the revised list of 8 stars:

Khetar Mar-30 (Pharos Ra) with 3.0. What a happy suprise!
Khaziel Apr-7 (mythic dwarf)
Stormheim (Penguin at the end of first guild war Apr-10?)
Adana Apr-10 (no mythic)
Whitehelm May-22 (Gard’ s Avatar)
Ghulvania Jun-5 (Draakulis)
Maugrim Woods Jul-17 (Wulfgarok)

Does that sound right @Rasper? You’re the expert.

1 Like

Grosh’nak and Darkstone will hit 14 troops without mythics on July 3/10 respectively, since they are getting guild wars troops :smiley:

1 Like

Looks like Penguin was last week’s (non-existant) guild war. Aurai from Forest of Thorns is the reward for this coming week.

So then it will be many weeks later for stormheim.

1 Like

@Rasper Do you have any updated tables perhaps?
It would be greatly appreciated…

I just repackage what other dataminers find