[Spoilers] Arcane Traitstones in Glory Packs Feb-Mar 2017

(it’s an Epic)

10 Likes

Bumping because I need this thread, and had to look too far. Maybe others do too. :sunglasses:

You can just bookmark a thread in your browser.

4 Likes

Don’t sass me Stan. I do what I want.

Thank you though, lol doing it now.

1 Like

@Stan @HKdirewolf

OR much better than bumping old threads you can bookmark anything thing of interest to you using the “Bookmark” functionality of this web site. To bookmark something, look at the bottom of every theread there is a box labeled “bookmark”, click it and now its bookmarked :wink: and now you can access your bookmarks anytime.

TL;DR Bookmark

5 Likes

Pfft. Show-off.

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I did, :smiley: I thought that was what Stan was talking about. Either way thank you. I’m sure others will find this information valuable too.

You can also bookmark http://tinyurl.com/GoWEvents , I keep it updated with information in spoiler threads and try to consolidate it so you don’t need to scan the entire thread.

1 Like

look for me, i keep the link to it in my profile so its never lost :wink:

1 Like

Are we ready for Goblin Week!!

No! I don’t like Goblins. I have specifically Built Gob Chomper to deal with them next week

Is Bone Dragon a goblin? There’s your answer.

New Kingdom will be delayed until after Guild Wars so this thread will be updated once we know the impact on the Arcane schedule. Guess I’ll have to wait for all those Arcane Blades I need…

2 Likes

Question: Are the PC players getting all the upcoming event information ahead of time from data mining the game files?

Sometimes I wish we knew this information on console, then I read posts about hackers and can make due with a “closed” system, and not know.

Assuming the console server works anything like the PC one, it would be pretty easy to cheat if someone wanted to. Data mining shouldn’t be a problem either, though I don’t see much of a point currently, as the PC version itself serves as a spoiler of sorts to the console versions - you can see future console troops and events i past news posts on the forum and on Lyya’s site.

The events defiantly DON’T match. We’ve had Leonis Empire, followed by Khetar.

Even if the order does not match, you still know the details of future troops, with more certainty compared to PC spoilers. Not to mention that the order of our spoilered events is subject to change too, and have changed in the past - sometimes at the last minute.

You won’t have to wait that long. Arcane blades are also slated for two weeks after (early April).

1 Like

Sorry, I guess should have bolded, italicized, and capitalized the word ‘event’ my initial post to get across what I was interesting in. Thanks for getting back to me!

If by “event” you mean the rest of the event details (what drops sontstones, which troops are boosted etc.), then we don’t have that info either. Or if you mean something else, then all the bolds and italics in the world won’t help me understand when you just use a single word that could mean 10 different things, and don’t explain properly - or at all.