(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Surely:
Gorbil
It’s like a furry potato with teeth!
So a troop :wink: .

2 Likes

I agree. That could be it. But Gorbil is just weekly glory troop from Zeajin. Last time it’s Spellblade from Shantang, a new kingdom. So I’m a bit confused.

Maybe she just likes furry balls.
Or she doesn’t like the new kingdom troops.

Still Gorbil is a strange troop: it’s a Rare but with an Unique trait :thinking:. Maybe not so unique…

1 Like

Might be Crimson Batling pet?

EDIT: yes, confirmed in Sirrian preview video.

EDIT 2: okay, maybe not :lying_face:

I don’t think that’s it. The picture look like a rabbit or some sort of rodent, but not exactly look like a bat with fangs, like Crimson Batling.

I think it’s an actual troop, not a pet. New secret troop is always exciting!

Untitled

They look a bit too different

1 Like

:smile:i love all pets.

Thanks for the video! :slight_smile:

44 pets in the video!!! I cropped them all and put them up on the pet spoiler page. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I have a few questions to the spoiler community (as I’m trying to touch up the pet spoiler page).

Question #1:
In the data files there is a field named “Weighting”. This field is either a 0 or 10 but I have no idea If I should even have it on the website being I have no idea how it plays in to things. Can someone help me figure this field out?

Question #2:
Why do pets have colors (other then the obvious 6 “Color Team Bonus” pets). An example of this is Bright Beetle is “Red” but he is Cosmetic so how does his red color come in to play?

Question #3:
When watching the video I see some pets are called “Color Event Pet”. Some of these included Bright Beetle, Cactnid Kid, Dire Rose, Flutter and many more. One would think that was the weekly event Sirrian talked about but why so many (is this just a developer mode thing?).

Color probably comes into play because of the pet food, you can feed the pets any food, but get bonus for feeding them the correct color

10 Likes

there are 36 pets that have the 10 weight, I do believe 36 is the number they said would be released with the patch. So those could be the first ones going live

5 Likes

Your really good at this @fishinia. You are correct, there is 36 x 10 Weight pets and he did say there would be 36 released (at the beginning of his video). Also the Pet food is a great reason to have the colored pets (thank you for that).

Another question, what’s the white pet food for? (nothing to do with the website - just wondering).

From the current pet images that exist so afar, it seems that the ones labeled “event pets” on their cards are cosmetic.

For example:

Hoglet was described as a cosmetic pet in the video.

3 Likes

Hmm, white… the color of skulls. maybe future pets with skull/doomskull bonuses, or maybe any pet can use it and get the same bonus as the proper color? That one is a little tougher! Or maybe they told the team to make pet food for each color gem, and they took it literal and made white because skulls are white and nobody caught it.

2 Likes

That’s what i was thinking. Kind of like how the orb of power is white and encompasses the other three colors’ effects. I know it’s almost certainly wishful thinking, but perhaps it’s used to not only level but maybe ascend them too? If so i would imagine it would be extremely difficult to obtain and might require some/all of the other colors to craft. And hopefully not a disproportionate amount this time. I’m betting that’s the true for either of my speculative scenarios though.

1 Like

White food is probably like shards and you need to use colored jewels with white food to craft the right food for your pet in the forge. This is based on the baskets in the event shop giving you either a pet, white pet food, or jewels

4 Likes

Thanks all for the help! They all were really good ideas and I really appreciate it.

@Ashasekayi you are correct the 9 out of 16 Cosmetic pets we know about did show up in the video as Event Pets, what a strange name for them… :confused:

2 Likes

There’s a chance that weight is the likeliness to pull it out of a pet basket, so they can adjust the distribution of pets to how they would like it. Anything set to 0 probably can’t be pulled from a pet basket yet.

that’s my guess

4 Likes

I would completely concur, except that some of the pets shown in Sirrian’s video are Weighting 0 rather than Weighting 10 (e.g. Guppy, Minirino). So maybe either the spoilers and/or Sirrian’s video are not consistent with the 36 actually available at launch? Something to watch…

I do completely concur with colour being the colour of preferred food as listed at the bottom of each Pet card and “Event” being equivalent to “Cosmetic”.

Based on Salty’s comments in the stream, white food is used to craft the other colours per @Sir_Stabs’ s comment above.

1 Like

This is probably a good thing, since it means there won’t be a need to dump 2000 gems one week to get a +gold pet to level 20 ASAP. On the other hand, it means we’ll be scrounging for random drops from the pet gnomes if we want our sweet sweet pet bonuses.

2 Likes