(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 2)

If they actually think that, they are mistaken.

There is so much bloat in this game, I legit forgot what gargoyle gems do until I just looked it up. Anything that is outside of gem matching in this gem matching game is superfluous to my brain.

1 Like

All of the troops that randomly spawn gems - potentially removing a 4 match - are a problem in some sense. Gargoyle gems are the worst because they can’t be matched with anything. I’d mind far less if they matched with brown or something.

They are like those doomed weapons that spawned a gem and seemed to always interrupt your match-4.

I guess I’m in the minority, I like gargoyle gems. I thrive in chaos and love exploders :smiley:

Anywhoo, next campaign is not too far away, ETA to start Aug 29th, just three weeks away and still no lore for the artifact, other than the name “The Prismatic Key”. Last scheduled troop in spoilers is for Aug 26th, new troop for Hall of Guardians:

My guess would be next campaign is in Stormheim, there’s a mythic with little info for it in spoilers ( Onyx Giant), which goes with “Giant gems” we’ve seen in spoilers for a while:

When matched, Giant Gems will give you an extra 5 mana and explode.

There’s a Crystal Puppy (“The Prismatic Key Campaign” as description) pet in spoilers, with no graphic, so we might be due for an update before August 29th :slight_smile: I wonder if they’ll hit the August ETA for 6.5.

7 Likes

Most likely, since Strength (the Tarot card) and the Crystal Puppy pet are also from Stormheim.

Isn’t there this lengthy “tradition” where new updates release during Guild Wars week and create a host of little issues for lots of people? If so, we ought to see 6.5 show up next week.

2 Likes

Xbox just got new achievements added. (its early for once!.. twice? Christmas miracle!)

so… definitely soonish

2 Likes

6 Likes

So in all of the “excitement” going on, the next mythic is ready to be seen. What kind of fun and exciting things can we do with this thing?

ok nevermind

3 Likes

I’m almost to the point of them stopping monthly mythics and have them release them every other month, but make them viable. They just released an RNG update and now the mythic’s ability is also RNG. :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

Shove it into Lyrasza’s Lair and nail shut the door?

8 Likes

Rng heal all or damage all? Rofl :blush:

Don’t they know that players like things that they can play?

2 Likes

This…this is a mythic? Im not one to complain but this is the worst star sign mythic yet! Even ahries is more viable

3 Likes

Less than 24h and we still havent traits of the weekly upcoming troop… And other vital data as well… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

The troop spoiler page over at Taransworld has populated with complete information about the Glory Shop units through the end of the current campaign, plus the Bounty unit for next weekend. Nothing especially exciting or unexpected; there are a lot of similar-ish troops to this week’s Glory Shop unit over the next nine which probably shouldn’t surprise anybody who was trying to think ahead with the developers.

One thing that irritates me a little bit is the suggestion that we’re getting yet another Bounty unit in early October. We just had a Bounty a week or two ago, we’ve got one next weekend… do we really need to have a Bounty event quite so often? And if we are going to have them more often, why can’t we get more Bounty troops from the kingdoms lower on the Power Star scale who could use the catch-up?

Nothing yet on next month’s mythic. If the developers are still following the Zodiac, Scorpio should be up next.

Looks like it.

Scorpio is there, just no traits or spell yet.
Same for the one after, sagittarius.

The spell should read “Does something worse than an epic troop”

The trait: give +2 magic to all enemies on 4 matches.

1 Like

Interesting design space at least. Have the troop be stronger than usual and giving the opponent a boost

1 Like

Scoprio
Sagittaran

and also all the weird previous mythic names… Ahries, Libara :nauseated_face:

But today i connecting the dots!
These are not the real mythological creatures or entities of the Zodiac, are just bad copies, mimic the original ones. :upside_down_face:
Thats why we have underwhelming mythics lol

4 Likes

Feels weird, wish they’d left the first part of the name intact and just modified something towards the end. Scorpo sounds much better and is still reasonably far apart from the already taken Scorpius.

Scoprio sounds like an illness. :sweat_smile:

1 Like