(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 2)

What if no one has an exploder? And you are just creating all these gargoyle gems everywhere?

1 Like

Then the board must be reset sooner or later. Like it resets when there are too many stone blocks.

2 Likes

I understand that, my point is that - in the FF run if you do not use an exploder and none of the rooms between the first room boss have an exploder either (highly probable), then this is an annoying little run.

1 Like

Much more stuff for dungeons yesterday :slight_smile:

Altars and traps :thinking:
This is a lot, I wonder if it applies to the dungeons we know now and those are being replaced or if it’s an altogether new thing.

— — — —
2 [DUNGEON_ANNOUNCEMENT_ALTAR_0] You have found the Altar of Water.
3 [DUNGEON_ANNOUNCEMENT_ALTAR_1] You have found the Life Altar.
4 [DUNGEON_ANNOUNCEMENT_ALTAR_2] You have found the Altar of War.
5 [DUNGEON_ANNOUNCEMENT_ALTAR_3] You have found the Protection Altar.
6 [DUNGEON_ANNOUNCEMENT_ALTAR_4] You have found the Enchanted Altar.
7 [DUNGEON_ANNOUNCEMENT_ALTAR_5] You have found the Mirror Altar.
8 [DUNGEON_ANNOUNCEMENT_ALTAR_6] You have found the Blessed Altar.
9 [DUNGEON_ANNOUNCEMENT_PERFECT] You have completed today’s Dungeon without triggering any traps.
10 [DUNGEON_ANNOUNCEMENT_STAIRS_0] Do you wish to ascend to the previous level in the Dungeon?
11 [DUNGEON_ANNOUNCEMENT_STAIRS_1] Do you wish to descend to the next level in the Dungeon?
12 [DUNGEON_ANNOUNCEMENT_TRAP_0] You have found the Ice Trap.
13 [DUNGEON_ANNOUNCEMENT_TRAP_1] You have found the Toxic Trap.
14 [DUNGEON_ANNOUNCEMENT_TRAP_2] You have found the Fire Trap.
15 [DUNGEON_ANNOUNCEMENT_TRAP_3] You have found the Silence Trap.
16 [DUNGEON_ANNOUNCEMENT_TRAP_4] You have found the Web Trap.
17 [DUNGEON_ANNOUNCEMENT_TRAP_5] You have found the Stun Trap.
18 [DUNGEON_ANNOUNCEMENT_TRAP_6] You have found the Spike Trap.
19 [DUNGEON_ANNOUNCEMENT_TRAP_7] You have found the Death Trap.
20 [DUNGEON_ANNOUNCEMENT_TRAP_8] You have found the Cursed Trap.
21 [DUNGEON_ANNOUNCEMENT_TRAP_9] You have found the Weakness Trap.
22 [DUNGEON_ANNOUNCEMENT_TRAP_10] You have found the Jinx Trap.
23 [DUNGEON_ANNOUNCEMENT_TREASURE_0] You have found 10 Sapphires.
24 [DUNGEON_ANNOUNCEMENT_TREASURE_1] You have found 10 Emeralds.
25 [DUNGEON_ANNOUNCEMENT_TREASURE_2] You have found 10 Rubies.
26 [DUNGEON_ANNOUNCEMENT_TREASURE_3] You have found 10 Topazes.
27 [DUNGEON_ANNOUNCEMENT_TREASURE_4] You have found 10 Amethysts.
28 [DUNGEON_ANNOUNCEMENT_TREASURE_5] You have found 10 Garnets.
29 [DUNGEON_ANNOUNCEMENT_TREASURE_6] You have found 5 Diamonds.
30 [DUNGEON_DESCRIPTION_ALTAR_0] Grant Submerged to all Allies at the start of Battle.
31 [DUNGEON_DESCRIPTION_ALTAR_1] Give 20% bonus Life to all Allies at the start of Battle.
32 [DUNGEON_DESCRIPTION_ALTAR_2] Grant Enraged to all Allies at the start of Battle.
33 [DUNGEON_DESCRIPTION_ALTAR_3] Grant Battier to all Allies at the start of Battle
34 [DUNGEON_DESCRIPTION_ALTAR_4] Grant Enchantment to all Allies at the start of Battle.
35 [DUNGEON_DESCRIPTION_ALTAR_5] Grant Reflect to all Allies at the start of Battle.
36 [DUNGEON_DESCRIPTION_ALTAR_6] Grant Bless to all Allies at the start of Battle.
37 [DUNGEON_DESCRIPTION_PERFECT] You earned %1 Dragonite.
38 [DUNGEON_DESCRIPTION_STAIRS_0] Battles will decrease in difficulty but you will get less rewards.
39 [DUNGEON_DESCRIPTION_STAIRS_1] Battles will increase in difficulty but you will get more rewards.
40 [DUNGEON_DESCRIPTION_TRAP_0] Inflict Frozen on all Allies at the start of Battle.
41 [DUNGEON_DESCRIPTION_TRAP_1] Inflict Poison on all Allies at the start of Battle
42 [DUNGEON_DESCRIPTION_TRAP_2] Inflict Burn on all Allies at the start of Battle.
43 [DUNGEON_DESCRIPTION_TRAP_3] Inflict Silence on all Allies at the start of Battle.
44 [DUNGEON_DESCRIPTION_TRAP_4] Inflict Web on all Allies at the start of Battle.
45 [DUNGEON_DESCRIPTION_TRAP_5] Inflict Stun on all Allies at the start of Battle.
46 [DUNGEON_DESCRIPTION_TRAP_6] Inflict 2 stacks of Bleed on all Allies at the start of Battle.
47 [DUNGEON_DESCRIPTION_TRAP_7] Inflict Death Mark on all Allies at the start of Battle.
48 [DUNGEON_DESCRIPTION_TRAP_8] Inflict Curse on all Allies at the start of Battle.
49 [DUNGEON_DESCRIPTION_TRAP_9] Debuff all Allies -20 to all Stats at the start of Battle.
50 [DUNGEON_DESCRIPTION_TRAP_10] Gem Masteries in Battle are set to 0 for the rest of the Dungeon.
51 [DUNGEON_DOOR_COMPLETE_ALTAR] Blessed
52 [DUNGEON_DOOR_COMPLETE_STAIRS_0] Ascended
53 [DUNGEON_DOOR_COMPLETE_STAIRS_1] Descended
54 [DUNGEON_DOOR_COMPLETE_TRAP] Triggered
55 [DUNGEON_DOOR_COMPLETE_TREASURE] Collected
56 [DUNGEON_HELP_PERFECT] Dragonite can be used to craft Troops in the Soulforge.
57 [DUNGEON_OFFER2_PURCHASE] Do you want to purchase today’s Daily Deal for %1?
58 [DUNGEON_OFFER_PURCHASE] Do you want to purchase today’s Gem Bounty for %1 %2?
59 [DUNGEON_TITLE_ALTAR_0] Altar of Water
60 [DUNGEON_TITLE_ALTAR_1] Life Altar
61 [DUNGEON_TITLE_ALTAR_2] Altar of War
62 [DUNGEON_TITLE_ALTAR_3] Protection Altar
63 [DUNGEON_TITLE_ALTAR_4] Enchanted Altar
64 [DUNGEON_TITLE_ALTAR_5] Mirror Altar
65 [DUNGEON_TITLE_ALTAR_6] Blessed Altar
66 [DUNGEON_TITLE_PERFECT] Perfect Run
67 [DUNGEON_TITLE_STAIRS_0] Ascending Stairs
68 [DUNGEON_TITLE_STAIRS_1] Descending Stairs
69 [DUNGEON_TITLE_TRAP_0] Ice Trap
70 [DUNGEON_TITLE_TRAP_1] Toxic Trap
71 [DUNGEON_TITLE_TRAP_2] Fire Trap
72 [DUNGEON_TITLE_TRAP_3] Silence Trap
73 [DUNGEON_TITLE_TRAP_4] Web Trap
74 [DUNGEON_TITLE_TRAP_5] Stun Trap
75 [DUNGEON_TITLE_TRAP_6] Spike Trap
76 [DUNGEON_TITLE_TRAP_7] Death Trap
77 [DUNGEON_TITLE_TRAP_8] Cursed Trap
78 [DUNGEON_TITLE_TRAP_9] Weakness Trap
79 [DUNGEON_TITLE_TRAP_10] Jinx Trap
80 [DUNGEON_TITLE_TREASURE_0] Saphire Treasure
81 [DUNGEON_TITLE_TREASURE_1] Emerald Treasure
82 [DUNGEON_TITLE_TREASURE_2] Ruby Treasure
83 [DUNGEON_TITLE_TREASURE_3] Topaz Treasure
84 [DUNGEON_TITLE_TREASURE_4] Amethyst Treasure
85 [DUNGEON_TITLE_TREASURE_5] Garnet Treasure
86 [DUNGEON_TITLE_TREASURE_6] Diamond Treasure
5 Likes

My guess is that it will replace the regular dungeon mode. It’s clearly geared towards Soulforge materials. I can’t see them having two modes called “Dungeon” both geared towards crafting supplies.

5 Likes

Wow! That is a lot. I agree, i think they are completely replacing the dungeon

1 Like

Hmmm. So, instead of getting 20 diamonds per day (70 Sunday), I will have a slim chance at getting 5?
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Maybe, i have no idea

1 Like

That’s… what it’s looking like, at a cursory glance. We won’t know until next month.

I feel for the newer folks that need those diamonds. A few years ago, I sat down and planned out how to catch up on Mythics. The reliability of Dungeons was a huge part of that. Now they are taking that away. :confused:

1 Like

I would hope they’re just expanding on what we already got - but I guess it’s wait and see (again).

2 Likes

About as crazy as I could hope for. Long live Clam Monster of nightmares!

2 Likes

if only it got to keep the name Clam Monster lol

2 Likes

I know it’s not spoiler material anymore, but since I made some comments on it weeks ago, I’m posting my thoughts on the Geomancer that I left in the official Class thread after having used it for a couple weeks.

I gotta say, outside of Hellcrag specific teams, specifically for Construct or Hellcrag event weeks, I just don’t see this class getting any use. And I was pretty excited to be getting a class with Stoneskin (and Fortitude’s stun immunity).

And nevermind the fact that it’s the first class out after the ridiculous power creep that is the Elementalist. Which I love, because it’s so powerful, but has rendered most other classes obsolete, because it’s so powerful.

I feel that this class would have been much better received and useful, if it had its third trait switched with the new Hellcrag legendary troop’s Perma dust storm. Much like Shaman, Mechanist, and Titan, a class with 50% mana start for a particular troop type just doesn’t have much place on any general teams outside troop specific teams during event weeks. (though at least Titan was super useful the first few years of the game, before Talents were introduced and granted several other classes a 50% mana start).

A class with a perma storm has much more utility outside of it’s given type. Sunspear proves this. I rarely ever see Raksha teams, but seeing a team with Sunspear either in PvP or suggested for PvE use is fairly common: there’s the Yao/Titania team, the Phoenicia team, and less common but still effective random teams built around other red mana mythics like Suna or Infernus. The Geomancer with a perma dust storm could have found a place on Dwarf or Mech/Adana teams.

1 Like

Having the Arcane tree and 50% Construct start is a definite shame and if there’s any precedent set with Tauros 50% (King Minos/Shaman), then Construct 50% isn’t safe from a future 50% troop, which will really make this one hurt much more.

1 Like

New craftable? Wonder what we need to crqf, orbs and tarot campaign card and xenith?

2 Likes

Hellcrag Monument is just a Campaign Artifact.
Those Artifacts appear in my Inventory but I cannot see a purpose for any of them.
I wonder if they’re planning to give a purpose to each of them.
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

This is from taransworld.com spoilers.

1 Like

Excited to see what “mounment spell” does.

I know it’s just placeholder text, but everything in the game files just looks like it was typed at blinding speed in an attempt to be done as quickly as possible.

Since it’s still in development, hopefully the designers have considered the negative feedback on gargoyle gems and won’t base the troop on them.

If it comes out next week, well played by the devs

I’d bet a million glory that the devs genuinely believe that Gargoyle Gems are an amazing addition.

The only gimmick gen that was an actual favorable additional were Uber Skulls and that only got like a 2 week run? Compared to 2.5 month runs that all the other gimmick gens that just make the game worse. Interesting for a day or 2. But by the end of week 10… They are not missed.

1 Like