(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 2)

Can anyone show me icons for special gems? Like Wish gem, Lycantropy gem, Curse gem, Potion gems, Flaming gem etc. I just can’t find them on Taran’s site. Thanks.

33 [TRAIT_CELESTIALHUNGER] Celestial Hunger
34 [TRAIT_CELESTIALHUNGER_DESC] Give 8 Life to all Purple Allies when matching Purple Gems.
35 [TRAIT_CELESTIALTEMPER] Celestial Temper
36 [TRAIT_CELESTIALTEMPER_DESC] Give 4 Attack to all Red Allies when matching Red Gems.
37 [TRAIT_MALADYCURSE] Malady Curse
38 [TRAIT_MALADYCURSE_DESC] 25% chance to Curse and Death Mark a random Enemy when matching 4 or more Gems.
2 Likes

It might just be a campaign week that has an Epic troop in shop tiers, we’ve had that before. What worries me more is that apparently we are going to have another kingdom week that overlaps with the monthly mythic, just half a year after Weavergate. Wasn’t there some announcement that this situation would be avoided at all cost, to prevent future… complications?

5 Likes

I could absolutely be totally wrong, hence the bold prediction, lol.

Oh man, that is a storm brewing then. I think it’s reasonable after what was painfully learned last time to assume The Gemini is going to be the sole and only available mythic using Event Keys for Ghulvania from that Friday start of day through end of day Sunday. If the scheduling holds @Kafka , @Jeto, and @OminousGMan, I’d recommend having overly clear language in the forum announcement threads for that week detailing exactly what should be expected for using Event keys, which mythics would be available to get when, etc. That will head off any further confusion.

5 Likes

saw this too late, made a new topic about it.

Am I reading it correctly that this week’s mythic Tauraeus has only a 10:1 boost ratio? That would make it a complete weedy puff, especially compared to Ketras 2:1 ratio (splash damage I know but equivalent of two hits at 2:1 is a lot more than four at 10:1). I would have thought a minimum of 5:1 to make it even vaguely viable

1 Like

And it starts out with a whopping 0.75 tickle damage. Hopefully someone will look at this before Friday.

New spoilers today. Deep delves? :thinking:

|-|Item name|Text|
| — | — | — | — |
|9|[DEEP_DELVE_UNLOCK_HELP]|Reach Level 100 to unlock Deep Delves|
|10|[DEEPDELVE_RESTRICTION]|Deep Delve can only be used for Delves Level 100 or higher|
|12|[MAKE_DEEP_DELVE] |Make this a Deep Delve?

And a name for the new campaign: “The Hellcrag Monument Campaign”

3 Likes

Let’s hope its gonna get some tweaks as the last 2 mythics before him.

39 [SPELL8743_DESC]

Convert all Brown Gem to Purple. If an Enemy is Cursed Troop, gain my half mana back.

Convert all Brown Gems to Purple. If an Enemy is Cursed, gain half my mana back.

Who wrote that first line? can’t tell if someone foreign to the English language wrote it or if Google Translate butchered the text.

2 Likes

Yes I was initially excited for once on a new mythic, and again disappointment takes hold. Another mythic that will never get used outside possible event restrictions. Just looking at some math, it will hit a decent amount compared to other area damage troops, and it will disrupt the enemy team. The problem is it has no board control itself, its traits are just average, and it can’t be buffed up to be useful in high delves and explore 12 like rowanne or other troops of this type.

If your stats are 50 magic, 50 attack, 100 armor and 100 health, you will hit for 63 damage. Not bad. If you add 100 attack, armor and health you will hit for 93( THE ARCHDEVA) . So you are going to take 3 or 4 turns before it will be able to clear an explore 12…compared to 2 turn Row or telsa. Since the traits are not good, the only thing this troop adds is the ability to move the first position to last. That is a nice skill, but again not one that justifies it as a mythic that is weaker than an epic troop.

Before the stats came out I was thinking they would push in the 5/1 range for a buff. Using my above math that would put a second cast of the troop at 123 which is much closer to other lower rarity troops. This still would not make it the new explore 12 troop, but much more useful.

1 Like

Next Journey event confirmed for week of May 2nd by troop release, although when I checked I did not see it updated on the Event schedule yet.

EDIT: Nevermind, it’s the very last event that’s been published on the upcoming Taran’s Event schedule, that’s why I missed it.

1 Like
7 [TREASURE_HOARD_POTION_DESC_0] This potion will enchant all Allies in Delves within this faction.
8 [TREASURE_HOARD_POTION_DESC_1] This potion explodes 4 Gems at the start of battle in Delves within this faction.
9 [TREASURE_HOARD_POTION_DESC_2] This potion will heal 3 damage for all Allies at the start of my turn in Delves within this faction.
10 [TREASURE_HOARD_POTION_DESC_3] This potion will give all Allies Armored, reducing damage from Skulls by 25% in Delves within this faction.
11 [TREASURE_HOARD_POTION_DESC_4] This potion will bless all Allies at the start of battle in Delves within this faction.
12 [TREASURE_HOARD_POTION_DESC_5] This potion will barrier all Allies at the start of battle in Delves within this faction.
13 [TREASURE_HOARD_POTION_DESC_6] This potion will give 7 to all Skills for all Allies in Delves within this faction.
14 [TREASURE_HOARD_POTION_UNLOCK] You have unlocked the [F9C54B]%1[-] in the Treasure Hoard.

These are the same as the potions we know from delve events, looks like they might be applied to Treasure Hoard directly now. Permanent potions?

4 Likes

It’s all listed under Treasure Hoard. Maybe this kicks in when you upgrade past Hoard Level 100? So, every 10 levels you get one of these potions applied maybe? Considering how IP2 did a similar thing with Soul Forge to unlock things at higher levels, this has a parallel.

I really do hope they are permanent after being invested in though.

I suspect it requires turning a Delve into a Deep Delve. Doing so prompts for confirmation, so there are possibly some side effects not everybody wants.

Queue the “but it was way harder when I did it, why are they making it easier!?!?” crowd :joy:

4 Likes

I’m ready with my ‘pay gems every time you want to use a different class in 24 hours like we used to have to’ reply lol

10 Likes

That’s the first thing that came to my mind when I saw “Make this a Deep Delve?” :sob:

why would you unearth those memories… oh god…

3 Likes

Hmm, potentially the first spoilers for Legends Reborn update?

| — | — |
| — | — | — |
|[Pet_200_NAME]|Shimmerscale’s Egg|
|[Pet_201_NAME]|Shadow-Hunter’s Hawk|
|[PET_SINGLE_TROOP_BONUS]|+%1 Skill Points: %2|
|[PET_SINGLE_TROOP_BONUS_DESC]|Your pet %1 boosts %2’s stats|
|[PETTYPE_BUFFSINGLETROOP]|Single Troop Bonus
|[SPELL8773_DESC]|Deal {1} damage to an Enemy. If Arcanus is on my team, Enchant myself.|
|[SPELL8774_DESC]|Deal {1} scatter damage. If Zephyros is on my team, explode 5 Gems.|
|[SPELL8775_DESC]|Deal {1} true damage to an Enemy. If Bonnie Rose is on my team, gain 25 Gold.|
|[SPELL8776_DESC]|Deal {1} damage to an Enemy. If Desdemona is on my team, inflict 2 stacks of Bleed.|
|[SPELL8777_DESC]|Give {1} Life to all Allies. If Shimmerscale is on my team, gain an extra turn.|
|[SPELL8778_DESC]|Deal {1} damage to the first 2 Enemies. If Shadow-Hunter is on my team, gain 5 Attack.|

9 Likes