(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 2)

:rage: Here we go folksā€¦

1 Like

I believe Soul Harvest is its own thing. The troop referenced is https://www.taransworld.com/Spoilers/Troops/Troop_K13_26_english.png
and weapon Trick & Treat:
https://www.taransworld.com/GoW_graphics/Game/8668.png

Seems promising if its own event. If its just an Adventure Board, Iā€™m ok with that too. Hopefully its not too taxing to unlock them, I do actually want to go outside.

Journeys might start the same week as the new kingdom. I.E. Shentang and Raid Boss if I remember correctly.

New Kingdom, New Mechanic etc

2 Likes

Elementalist looks nuts. In a good way though.

How hard will it be to obtain Trick and Treat? And how powerful will it be? Presumably it will be obtained through Soul Harvest

Couldnā€™t find a new Mythic on the 1st Friday of November: did I somehow miss it?
:thinking: :sweat_smile: :vulcan_salute:

probably wont show details till a week before lol

2 Likes

And get nerfed the day before release :wink:

Is it not likely the Zaejin Mythic releasing on Saturday 20th November will have its date changed? What is a Saturday release!?

1 Like

Could this be ā€œNexusā€ ?
Black Heart has a different background.

Thatā€™s Ghulvaniaā€™s delve background (Dark Court)

2 Likes

Linking this here because it took me longer than I wanted to find the information.

Since new kingdoms are coming down the pipe, I had to remind myself what the deed and gold costs were for Kingdom Levels 1-15 to be sure I had enough of the scarcer resources on-hand.

For future key word searches (if the forums are kind to me):

Kingdom level costs
Cost to level kingdoms
Deeds needed for kingdom levels

4 Likes

Taransworld has the early versions of the troops for the next delve. No traits, no colors, no actual numbers, just names and spell descriptions.

Iā€™m disappointed, because the early, EARLY names for the troops ā€“ i.e., the ones prior to this most recent update ā€“ left some fertile ground for some interesting ideas based around status effect possibilities.

Instead, it looks like weā€™re getting another RNG festival. Thatā€™s not strategy, thatā€™s just playing the Lottery over and over again and hoping for a better result.

/sigh

4 Likes

Isnā€™t that what GoW as a whole is? :crazy_face:

5 Likes

What does everyone think of this?

Seems like both new Journey and Royal Kingdom Pass will follow this format.

Kinda look a lot like the map in all generic match-3 game like Candy Crush, but personally, Iā€™m excited how it will play out in GoW, and moving across map is definitely more fun than linear format like Raid/Invasion or static chaos like World Event.

Canā€™t wait to find out soon!

7 Likes

Troops (most of them) and Kingdom on 15th, Class on 19th.

2 Likes

The November mythic is yet another goblin exploder with an extra turn, only it can also summon 3 Goblins.

The only interesting thing is it can convert Red Gems into Burning Gems, which is not the next campaign heroic Gem (Wildcards).

Still. I feel like they could have done something more interesting with a Goblin Mythic, but oh well.

Unrelated news, the next faction looks like a low damage, high luck faction and 2 of its main attackers are single target Stealthy troops. The best skull reduction is 25%. The map looks like a 5? room delveā€¦ Funā€¦

3 Likes

Arenā€™t these just gems that inflict burning on a single enemy? That soundsā€¦ completely awful as a mythic trait. Even all enemies is just Infernus with extra stepsā€¦

Looks really annoying to fight in any stat scaled combat as an opponent being both an extra turn summoner and exploder, but most people are going to get more mileage out of Stringfidder (especially given their respective storm starting colors and mana costs, bloated magic totals removing much of his ā€œdownsideā€.)

Not every mythic needs to break the scale on absolute power, but Iā€™m getting a bit annoyed at how many are pushed to be purposely anti-synergstic in their kits. Exploding red gems would be a huge synergistic step up, as would if the gems he converts not being limited to red by potentially new red gems, so if unstunned he has at least two gems to explode when his turn starts and could build around that. Passively shifting the board slightly red would give him an identity and at least some interesting synergies to explore. Right now the setup cost in most teams means if you fire him on a mostly green board with firestorm up you get a flood of red mana and maybe refill himself and other red troops, but his second cast probably wonā€™t be very impactful, and little crossover with red/green means thats probably it unless the opponents team is stalled to nothing. Yeah, I could probably slap something together that means he can speed fill Zuul as fast as any of a dozen other variants (10 mana start but on three colors isnā€™t completely terrible, but him requiring greens being on the board to do anything while you have a full team kinda is, and so is giving up Fireblade in most instances to facilitate the half mana etc etc). Him using green and exploding only green means you want your storm to be green and to ignore his red coloring entirely (ie., as a part of any uninspired Gobtruffle or even Queen Bee build, wherein he doesnā€™t help with the initial setup, usually rendering any build less effective by virtue of being slower). Looks like one for the pile of ā€œcan make a comeback from almost nothing, but you only got into that position by slowing down your team in the first placeā€. All that and Iā€™m still betting on a pre-release nerf, probably to mana cost.

While thats probably a good thing for most people given that his kit is already pure stall, having anti-synergies like this really really saps the fun out of making alternate teams that, even if they donā€™t push the meta, donā€™t feel like Iā€™m fighting against the design whenever I try to make a team with them instead of embracing it.

3 Likes

How are you going to trigger his trait enough times anyway, the whole point of Goblin teams is to keep the turn on your side.
Hopefully itā€™s a placeholder.

On the on other side we now have burning gems introduced with this Mythic.
Elemental Stars with the new Kingdom.
Wildcards with the next campaign.

Thatā€™s 3 new heroic gems added in a month(ish). Thatā€™s a lot of bugs :rofl:

9 Likes

Given his spell adds Armor/Attack/Life, wouldnā€™t Tauros have made some sort of thematic sense for Bile Blackheart? Or make him an Elf because his buddies are all elves?

I guess heā€™s a Daemon because ā€œreasonsā€?

@Kafka since you said players requested about a million times in regards to the event chests mess.

How many more hundreds of players need to politely ask for Delves not to require more than 3 or 4 rooms to complete?

I know the 5 room requirement has vehemently expressed in the pass about how taxing that is. That hasnā€™t changed one bit. And though on your side you may see it not as an issue on your numbers.

I will happily challenge those numbers in regards to how many humans are actually playing those delves in comparison to bots.

(No not every delve player is cheating during faction releases. But if their numbers say more players are doing factions while more human players are quitting the game than ever then somethingā€™s not right. And their data is hurting the game by thinking itā€™s human. New players canā€™t get through delves as easily as veteran players can, if a month old account is just blazing through them then something isnā€™t right. :person_shrugging:)

1 Like