(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 2)

I’ve been watching that particular spoilers page long enough to have seen all sorts of odd concepts, almost as if the page is occasionally used to float a “trial balloon” to the observant public.

Until I see it attached to an actual troop with everything loaded out properly and a concrete release date, I’m not going to get excited about it. Because a lot of those odd concepts never get any further than those two are now.

That being said, one nugget I’ve picked up from a different spoilers page over at Taransworld is that Silverglade is apparantly the kingdom for the next campaign. Because there’s a pet scheduled for Monday November 1st that’s labelled “campaign 7” and the date would match up with when one would expect the pet to first appear on the Elite Pass campaign rewards.

3 Likes

I’ve been hopeful these past few days that since a mythic employing Uberskulls is releasing tomorrow(?) the update would precede said release, to turn those heroic gems back on.

But it seems we’re running out of time for my optimistic hope?

The mythic could be postponed, the uberskulls (and, thus, the mythic) could be broken, the “turn on” could be simple enough that they can just switch it whenever without an update (so why haven’t they before Yvendra?), but no matter what, I’m wishing the updatewould just get here already XD

2 Likes

Kinda like how Lycanthropy gem troops and Potion gem troops exists, this troop will exist with the UDskull mechanic even without UDs being on.

A fun update would be nice for once tho

2 Likes

Fixed that for you.

1 Like

yeah, Ive tempered my expectations. Even one day would be passable.

1 Like

Next vault event is showing as starting on the 19th which is a Tuesday?

1 Like

Could be an error of some sort. When I was scanning the upcoming Events list yesterday, I recall the Howler cosmetic pet rescue being on Halloween weekend and corresponding with the alleged release of the next delve, but now it shows as being a week earlier than that.

Not that they couldn’t do a Vault event mid-week, but I suspect that’s not really going to happen.

1 Like

Could be an error – however, we are expecting an update any time now, so it could be an indicator of something coming. If they add/change anything in vault, they might throw out a vault event as a “treat”.

1 Like

“Gain an extra turn. If something prevents you from gaining it, gain it anyway. Never stop gaining extra turns. If the turn ends without gaining an extra turn, gain two extra turns the next turn. If the match ends with you losing, rewind the last turn, and gain an extra turn.” -igniteice

You win the internet.

A spell that goes back 1 or 2 turns sounds fun!

Oh God, could you imagine some sort of time rewind, but with a shuffled board so the previous move couldn’t just be straight up repeated.? That would be nuts.

Like War Sphinx’s board shuffle, just done after reversing your opponent’s previous move.

EDIT: You could go full Time Cop and reverse bad skull spam luck or something.

1 Like

Tarot “The Stars”, legendary construct of current campaign, is needed to forge something or we dont know anything yet ?

Right now, there isn’t a recipe for it.

Then again, there wasn’t a recipe utilizing “The Sun” until after the Lycanthropy / “The Moon” campaign. So it’s probably not something worth getting concerned about just yet.

1 Like

I thought this was very curious.

1 Like

That’s the same week as the new kingdom allegedly drops. Which suggests that there’s going to be a weekend-long event for the new Class and the weapon is tied to said Class.

1 Like
53 [TUTORIAL_DESCRIPTION_3360] To introduce our new Kingdom, we have the Kingdom Pass. Select the button to learn more.
54 [TUTORIAL_DESCRIPTION_3361] For 5 weeks, after a new Kingdom is released, a Battlecrasher will appear and drop Crowns. Collect them to advance in the Kingdom Pass and earn rewards.
55 [TUTORIAL_DESCRIPTION_3362] Although all the troops and weapons will eventually be available for everyone, upgrade to the Royal Kingdom Pass to get early access to them and earn extra rewards.

I see…

3 [ACHIEVEMENT_INTOTHERIFT_1_DESCRIPTION] Earn 20,000 Miles in a Journey event.
4 [ACHIEVEMENT_INTOTHERIFT_1_TITLE] I Would Walk 20,000 Miles
5 [ACHIEVEMENT_INTOTHERIFT_2_DESCRIPTION] Match 100 Elemental Stars.
6 [ACHIEVEMENT_INTOTHERIFT_2_TITLE] It’s Elementary
3 Likes

I got 75% of it?

At least the Talents and Traits make sense!

There’s a lot of overlap that I’m not fond of with this variation, but Rock Solid/Fireblade is still on the table.

Trait 1: Impact/Snap Freeze
Trait 2: Insulated/Fireproof (probably Insulated)
Trait 3: They’re all situational/bad. Maybe Up in Flames
Trait 4: Firestarter if you need a red storm, otherwise… something else
Trait 5: Rock Solid/Deluge (probably Rock Solid)
Trait 6: Pick your favorite link (Red/Blue/Brown)
Trait 7: Fortitude/Fireblade (Fireblade if desired, Fortitude if not)

Worth noting, it can burn easily via 3rd trait (but may take some luck to get Burn on the top slot) and then use Fireblade.

5 Likes

That third trait… This will definitely be a favorite class for a ton of folks.

2 Likes

Anyone think the Soul Harvest will be the first Journey, or will it be its own thing (with Journeys to follow at some later date)?

2 Likes

My guess is that Journeys will be introduced after “Nexus”.
Soul Harvest will be some kind of event for us to acquire The Flesh horror and pottentialy craft Trick and Treat weapon

2 Likes