(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 2)

Isn’t the GoW anniversary sometime in November? Might be a good time for the kingdom release :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Maybe as a part of the/an upcoming campaign?

1 Like

Good track. New kingdom would show up either on 1st or 10th week of that campaign.
And mythic could be obtained by those who buy… campaign pass !
Also doing world event battles with troops limited to new kingdom could be challenging? (or could create another hate threads on forums…)

1 Like

If it is a new kingdom, does that mean us end-gamers will finally get our hands on some War Coins?

8 Likes

I’d assume it’s true, unless there’s a static list of kingdoms, where finishing questline gives warcoins.
In that case, there’s a non-zero probability that someone will miss it and QA will also not catch it.

But, hoping everything will be all right (or at least, there will be compensations sent afterwards)

How concerning is it that the November Mythic is not yet available in Tarans?
:thinking: :sweat_smile: :vulcan_salute:

Not at all, to be honest. We’re due for an update between now and then, which surely means a whole bunch of new troop info put in place.

4 Likes

The patch 5.7 is expected very soon, and with it some new spoilers will come.

1 Like

Thanks: had gotten quite used to being able to compare 2 upcoming mythics so guildies can allocate resources, so it left me wondering.
:pray: :vulcan_salute:

It might require some gimmick mechanic that isn’t available yet, like creating a gem of each color at the start of your turn as third trait.

“Surprise Box”
Meh, Transform a random ally or a random enemy into Mimic. That can be a hated 3rd trait…

Goblins gain 2 mana and 2 magic on 4 or more gem matches.

1 Like

I think it’s highly probable that the November mythic will be from Zaejin, because that’s the one kingdom that doesn’t have two mythic-level troops just yet. If it’s not from there, Karakoth suggests itself because it has one “normal” mythic and one “boss” mythic.

Every other current kingdom has multiple “normal” mythics.

2 Likes

Hmm… Burning gems? Inflicts burn on a (random) enemy?

That other thing? :thinking:

2 Likes

As far as gimmick gems go, that would be pretty inoffensive.

A more interesting mechanic would be destroying (via burning) adjacent gems at the end of each turn, but I worry that it would break the game.

Doing that certainly doesn’t seem to take much these days.

That doesn’t sound like a goblin mythic, it lacks the inherent goblin overpoweredness. Anything less than one of these traits is just a goblin impostor:

• Gain an extra turn when matching green gems.
  • Devour a random enemy when matching 4 or more Gems.
  • All Goblin Allies start with 100% mana.
4 Likes

Gain an extra turn. If something prevents you from gaining it, gain it anyway. Never stop gaining extra turns. If the turn ends without gaining an extra turn, gain two extra turns the next turn. If the match ends with you losing, rewind the last turn, and gain an extra turn.

17 Likes

Thanks for the chuckle :joy:

Thank you. That’s the first thing I’ve laughed out loud at on the forms in quite a while :rofl: