(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

7 Likes

Ah, someone’s guess was good.
Alternative route goes through 2’s and 3’s. Not my route since I’m doing it on release with potions, but someone may consider it useful for pure faction outside events.

That middle II in the top row cannot be reached without turning on no-clip and walking through walls. Hope it isn’t a treasure room.

5 Likes

Maybe the devs will rename this delve Gempunk 2021 and we will be able to walk straight to the boss room or glitch our way to another delve entirely by repeatedly tapping a room.

If you look veeeeery closely, there’s an opening at the top. The room icon just covers it and makes it look like it’s a solid wall. It can be reached from the first II.

From taransworld:

There hasn’t been any new spoilers in what feels like forever. I’m starving, give me something to speculate about :sob:

12 Likes

Next Delve (for Karakoth) follows Feb 05, 2021.

Some other spoiler updates were also added.

1 Like

new spoilers lol.

Dao

Itty bitty living space.

Arcane: Lava & Skull
Base Rarity: Mythic
Troop Type: Elemental, Mystic
Troop Role: Warlock

Malicious Wishes
Eliminate [(Magic / 2) + 1] from a random Skill on an Enemy. Destroy 9 Gems of one of their Mana Colors. Then repeat 2 more times for random Enemies.

Mana Color: Red, Purple, Brown
Mana Cost: 26

Trait #1: Elemental Bond
Allied Elementals gain 2 Life.

Trait #2: Magic Brand
Gain 1 Attack for each Purple ally.

Trait #3: Dao’s Lamp
30% chance to summon a Servant of the Dao when matching 4 or more Gems.

A reverse Shahbanu Vespera… uh…

I’m at a loss for words creatively.

Also, no idea what Servant of the Dao is.

Duerogath Faction troops

Sorry, a bit lazy today. Stone Block gimmick is finally making a return in troop form. The last time players had stone blocks was during a stone block storm. That was an interesting time.

The 3rd trait: Trait #3: Psychic Backlash: Stun a random Enemy when an Enemy casts a spell. is pretty neat, though part of me wishes it was a stun + freeze. Otherwise, loops are going to keep looping. Personal opinion.

Deep Golem will be valuable for creating team barriers. Deep Dwarf’s Anti- Green spell is interesting, though I’m not entirely confident its repeatedly useful. Dark Smith is unreliable, but both sides of the spell are moderately useful, which is nice (compared to Lyrasza). Nyar’mel is fine… That’s all I got. Its kind of another Nocturnia, but no summons and has explosions.

Duerogath Weapon

Memories of Stone
Drain 2 Mana from all Eneies, boosted by Stone Blocks. Destroy [Magic + 1] Gems of a chosen Color. [1:1]
Purple, Brown
14 Mana

“Eneies” is definitely a typo that needs to be fixed. Other than, nothing too special. Feels like a weapon dedicated in my honor muhahaha, so I’ll take it.

The Emperor

Arcane: Stoic
Base Rarity: Legendary
Troop Type: Construct
Troop Role: Support
Troops Id: K23_25 / 6996

Draw The Emperor
Give [(Magic / 2) + 1] to all Skills on the first Ally. There is a 7% chance of an extra turn for each Blue Gem on the board. [7x]

Mana Color: Blue
Mana Cost: 6

Trait #1: Inscribed
Gain 1 Armor when an enemy casts a spell.

Trait #2: Revered
All allies gain 2 random Skill points.

Trait #3: Good Tarot
Grant a random status effect to a random Ally when an Ally casts a spell.

The next one, this one for Leonis Empire.

Ursuvius

He can bearly contain himself.

Arcane: Lava
Base Rarity: Legendary
Troop Type: Elemental, Urska
Troop Role: Mage

Magma Rage
Deal [Magic + 2] damage to all Enemies, boosted by Burning and Enraged Allies and Enemies. [2x]

Mana Color: Red, Brown
Mana Cost: 16

Trait #1: Raging
Enrage myself when I take damage.

Trait #2: Stoneskin
Reduce damage from Skulls by 50%.

Trait #3: Burning Embers
50% chance to Burn a random Enemy at the start of my turn.

Phoenicia:

Trait #3: Sun Flare
50% chance to Burn a random enemy at start of my turn.

Its a different trait because it has the word “the” in it. surely.

gtfo.

Just call Burning Embers: Sun Flare. The creativity is basically gone anyways.

Oh, the spell exists I guess. I guess it’d be too much effort to make the 3rd trait 50% chance to Enrage a random ally at start of my turn.

9 Likes

Duerogath layout

1 Like

What happens if stone blocks proliferate and a player doesn’t have a means to destroy them, I wonder? :thinking:

EDIT: Also to avoid the double trait, make Phoenicia’s 30% chance to burn all enemies at the start of my turn (or whatever—50% would still be fine, 75% would be fine ——because at the start of my turn traits suuuuuck)

3 Likes

You have NUTCRCKR1225 to destroy the stone blocks. :joy:

I’m happy we’re finally getting one of these traits (I’ve mentioned it a few times over the years as something I’d like to see):

As far as I’m aware, it’s new (and currently more unique than Ursuvius’ ‘Legendary’ trait :stuck_out_tongue:).

The wordings and typos are generally worrying :confused:

Aside from the ones you mentioned, Deep Dwarf’s spell is essentially the same as Dark Maiden’s (and Finley’s, I guess) (the first for a long time!), but worded slightly differently:

IMG_20210107_183532

I guess not the hugest of deals, but I thought we were aiming for consistency moving forward to reduce the burden of correcting things in the future :stuck_out_tongue: ¯_(ツ)_/¯

With Finley’s spell, it kind of makes sense to specify Gems, since it could be uncertain whether or not Skulls count. Anyway.

4 Likes

So that delve is just 4xlegendary right? LOL Maybe 1xgreen 3xlegendary

Epic out front to soak up skull damage?

I don’t mind fielding one of the Deep Dwarves since its colors don’t clash with the legendary and it can fuel them with the transform. Seems like a waste to not have one of those. The epic for tanking is a maybe but it does clash … could do one tank one transform two legendaries, or one and three.

Meh. If you do it on release day, you won’t need it. Should kill the top 3 troops pretty well at t7x6 within, at most 4 rounds.

What is “Never forget 1937…” for the new Mythic from Adana? If it were in Shentang, I’d assume it’s about Nanjing massacre, but in Adana?

The Hindenburg disaster.

1 Like

This one feels like it might be a whole lot stronger than the devs realize.

3 Likes

A troop with Banding

Ironhawk has been reduced from 20 Doomskulls to 12… and 24 mana to 25 mana.

Rocket Barrage
Create 12 Doomskulls. Then explode [(Magic / 2) + 1] Gems.

Mana Color: Blue, Yellow, Brown
Mana Cost: 25

I’m more annoyed by the 1 mana increase to be honest.

I do see some use for Ironhawk though…

And here I was looking forward to this game-breakingly awesome mythic :joy:

Should still be pretty good, though. I haven’t looked forward to a troop this much in a long while.