(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Ah, I stand corrected then. Thanks.

1 Like

What bit of TPK story are you all referring to?

as posted in the bug report 10 days ago

well, the 3rd trait has been changed to :

Trait #3: Emperina’s Blessing
Give 2 Life and Magic to all Allies when matching 4 or more Gems.

Part of me thinks… well that sucks… on yellow gems seems more interesting. On the other hand, 2 Life/2 Magic to all Allies is really power creep. Maybe?

I mean, look at Pan coming up.

Trait #3: Totem of the Vale
All Wildfolk Allies gain 1 Life and Magic when matching 4 or more Gems.

… yeah? But then…

The Grey King: Trait #3: King’s Legion
All Undead Allies gain 2 Armor and Magic when matching 4 or more Gems.

Hyndla Frostcrown: Trait #3: Giant Queen
All Giant Allies gain 2 Life and Magic on 4 or 5 Gem matches.

I’m ok with the trait as is. I guess I’m just wondering why the Mythic traits have to be so bad… (looking at Sycorax as well).

There’s one thing to be annoyed about:

Trait #3: Emperina’s Blessing
Give 2 Life and Magic to all Allies when matching 4 or more Gems.

Trait #3: King’s Legion
All Undead Allies gain 2 Armor and Magic when matching 4 or more Gems.

Why can’t we ever have consistent wording? How do they expect to fix wording issues (years in the making) if they keep piling on new issues every time?

Also… this troops spell has been buffed from (magic +1) to (magic x 1.5) + 1.

Might be a really nasty additional to Goblin teams just sitting in the 4th slot with its 3rd trait

There’s a few other changes not worth mentioning (changes to Desert Worm, Kobold, and Kobold Knight).

3 Likes
Blurred

Tbh, although admittedly I haven’t read the full series, it seems pretty unclear to me as to whether or not Luther and Dimetraxia are actually dead, but I guess that’s what is implied to be believed by Amira and Brian.

Lol at spoiler blurs in a spoiler thread :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ¯_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

Wait. Does this mean the Possessed King’s name is Brian?

2 Likes

images (17)

4 Likes

Ouch. So Goblins crossed with Nagas look like Dragonians?

Now I’d like to see a Gnome crossed with a Giant.

Some good stuff coming in the next week or so. A few thoughts to add to what others have observed:

• Being Naga-type means all the Emperinazar troops can benefit from Treachery’s stat-boosting to greatly scale their abilities.

• Could do without the bonestorm, but Emperinazara’s 3rd trait and spell are both quite strong.

• Kobold Knight is fast, stuns, is first slot viable AND has Shahbanu-friendly colors. Could be very useful for her teams.

• I’m a big fan of troops like Haunted Guardian, that 5x5 (ish, I know) explosion on a fast troop can get you out of a lot of empowered troop problems on the first turn. Unlike Fomorian, the barrier and armored trait+armor gain might allow Haunted Guardian to be used in the first slot, giving it a bit more utility (at the expense of Fomorian’s tremendous mana generation).

• Bonebound Dredge…ugh, Russian roulette anyone? Looks definitely like a troop you stick in the back of your Bounty team and do not cast under any circumstances.

New today:

[WARBANDS]
Warbands
[WARBANDS_BOOOSTER_RANGE_N]
x%1
[WARBANDS_BOOOSTER_RANGE_N_N]
x%1-%2
[WARBANDS_BOOST_REWARDS]
Booster Packs will give 3 of the following rewards.
[WARBANDS_BOOSTER_N_CHANCE]
%1%
[WARBANDS_BOOSTER_RUNES]
Traitstones will be a color usable by one of the Warband Troops
[WARBANDS_SHOP_BOOSTER]
This Booster Pack contains 3 random rewards to upgrade this Warband.
[WARBANDS_SHOP_TEAM]
Unlock a new team ready to use in battle.

Something for newbies, a replacement for the “buy troops with gems” that we used to have in arena? :thinking:

1 Like

Just saw Baphomet’s flavor text:
The Destrier of Worlds.

I thought it was a bad typo, but I should’ve known it would be a pun. Was actually quite happy when I figured out the meaning (and learned a new word to boot). GoW, learning me something new every day.

5 Likes

The Labyrinth/Wild Plains looks to be next and is slotted for January 8th. That’s a long time from now… (52 days from today)

TBH don’t think anyone’s too keen to be slogging it out on Christmas day, Boxing day or the New Year day (+2nd day) holidays.

1 Like

It looks like they have a Bounty set for New Years Day. That’s not much better. To me, I think that’s worse lol.

eh, you can skip bounty, no big deal
skipping a new faction though… a lot of pain down the line :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yes, I did see the new faction pop up for January 8. But I would not be surprised if they still do one for December. They’ve done that before (kept something hidden until a week before).

However, I would also like to point out that I expect a patch sometime in December (I keep track of all patch releases), so maybe that’s why they’ve delayed Factions again.

Either way, don’t mind the delay. Means I can keep working on factions I’m behind on.

1 Like
5 6558 Pet Rescue Saturday, Nov 28, 2020 Saturday, Nov 28, 2020 1 Dragonkitty ID:13098 Dragon’s Claw
3 6499 Vault Friday, Nov 27, 2020 Sunday, Nov 29, 2020 3

I’d love to see this pet rescue postponed a week…

11 Likes

Let’s hope that’s an accident and not an intentional gnome-weekend-nerf…

3 Likes

Exactly.
Gnome weekends are about the only opportunities to get some of the pets you haven’t maxed out yet simply due to number of pet rescues it’s possible to trigger (and even then it’s not a guarantee).

Please, do not make another hated decisions (it’s easy not to this time).

4 Likes

The last silver campaign task (“Match 4 or more gems in any Battle (75 gems)”) feels like it is taking forever this time. Doing a 4+ match, it only increases the counter by 1. Has this always been like this or did this get ninja-changed? I seem to recall the counter used to go up by the number of gems matched.

1 Like

It goes up by number of gems matched for the “Match [color] gems” chore task. This one is different, but looping double converter teams like the Moon Rabbit meta can make it go by pretty quickly.