(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Something like
Archon Statue (stoneskin for skull resist, moderate nuke)
Celestasia (barrier on 4 match, boost hp, cleanse)
Inquisitor (nuke, barrier)
Mercy (yellow maker, cleanse)

8 base magic, 8 from magic kingdoms at 5*, 1 from 4 whitehelm troops, 2 from air spirit = 19 magic. 4 Whitehelm troops gives a +20 damage So 43 damage targeted nuke at high end, that ain’t bad.

Would be decent versus a status heavy opponent (mab’s freeze, sylvan snare, emp’s stun). Lots of life gain spells for the true damage attacks. Barriers and stoneskin to last longer. Could be useful as a defense since not a lot of synergy for a ‘dumb’ AI to mess up.

Could replace mercy with Hero - Priest - Sun&Moon, counts as Whitehelm for bonus, AE damage and magic boost, and catches purple.

I guess my main problem is with spell text specifying a kingdom. Maybe if the boost was for allied/enemy divines/daemons, that’d be interesting? I don’t have a logical explanation for why it bugs me so.

the strong side of inquisitor could be that a low level can stack that damage bonus without much effort

2 Likes

That’s what I just wanted to say, low level player will adore this troop. .

1 Like

I switched my home kingdom to Pan’s Vale on Monday, since it produces more glory at 7 stars than Whitehelm at 5 stars.

Looks like I’ll be back to Whitehelm next week unless the devs make another last minute change. (In the files, those two Whitehelm troops were originally on the release schedule for last month, but then got bumped at the last moment. Maybe it can happen again? Please :slight_smile: )

Maybe it’s just me, but the amount of extra resources a home kingdom provides at end-game seems miniscule. We’re talking a small handful of glory, 20% of the time? Personally I set my kingdom to something that’ll help out players who defeat my defense, because a single PvP match an hour is more than enough to make up the difference “lost.”

7 Likes

I always set mine to whatever arcane I need, so I can farm explores whenever and I don’t miss any tributes when I do.

1 Like

No. Stop going to Whitehelm. Damn it -_-

1 Like

I’m glad that i’ll have a chance to get the last few Epics for this kingdom and finally have a Mythic Mercy, the first troop i was able to buy with glory pack.

1 Like

[quote=“Lyya, post:813, topic:1280, full:true”]something that’ll help out players who defeat my defense
[/quote]

Screw other players unless they are my Guildmates.

Be a rebel, make your Home Kingdom Khaziel. Nothing but Gold for you and nothing but Brown Traitstones for the others.

Even Brown is better than Yellow. So much better than Yellow.

Everything is better than Yellow.

4 Likes

The upside being that I’ve never had to explore for yellow traitstones. In my time I’ve picked up enough to trait all summer troops including priest class, summer imp and the new guardian. They may start to accrue again from next Monday.

to me its still a lot of glory for what i am getting in general, cant afford changing, maybe after i 5+starred everything and the glory shows more then 19-80 per a tribute collection

I calculated Wild Plains vs Whitehelm as your home kingdom given equal star levels on both as an approximately 2.2% difference in weekly glory from tributes given equal star levels on both kingdoms. This could amount to the difference of less than couple hundred weekly, or almost nothing, depending on how often you collect. It becomes more significant if your Whitehelm is your highest progressed kingdom, or if you were considering switching to a kingdom that has no glory tribute. If you had only whitehelm 7 starred, with your next best choice at wild plains/pans vale 3*+, it’d be a loss of about 7% of your weekly glory tributes to choose either one of those instead, but closer to a 3% loss to choose one of those if either of both of them are 7* (and a 2.2% gain if you had wild plains/pans vale 7*'d but not Whitehelm).

Not blaming you for choosing one way or the others, because a loss is a loss, however small, and a counteroption should be supported by gameplay (eg., for the traitstone problem, or at the very least made not to matter) but you should know the numbers.

I’m still sticking with Wild Plains for now. Here’s hoping they do something about the traitstone problem soon.

2 Likes

checked your numbers and replied there.

I’m farming whitehelm for traitstones right now. .

1 Like

I set mine to Zhul’kari, no gold to reduce the other two tributes, interesting stones, and a fair amount of souls.

But if I don’t squeeze out every last drop of glory, I wouldn’t be properly min-maxing :fearful:

I crunched some numbers and I think the difference between 7-star Whitehelm and 7-star Pan’s Vale is about 150-200 glory a week for my case (not counting the possible compounding tribute glitch being discussed here The Mystery of the Amazing Tribute).

Btw are there any hints on purple imp out? I’m thinking he will have something to do with deathMark which makes it interesting :slight_smile: