(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

You can’t repick daily adventures, they will reset every 24 hours at the daily reset.

Considering this :poop:… As well at treasure map weeks. Count me in as on board for the adventure board.

Why not just simply PvP and Explore? It’s this kinda :poop: that makes me think they just want to irritate us. :person_facepalming:

4 Likes

We got some tresure map daily tasks “do 5 treasure hunt” for glory. Pretty sure we will see them in rotation in adventure board

1 Like

im waiting for it to say kill troops only in challenges tbh…id play it xD

1 Like

I’m excited for the old weapons being put in the shop

2 Likes

You can change them with gems on the daily task not the adventure board

I’m sure players will be eager to spend 15 gems to get a task that allows them to earn the 200 souls shown in the screenshot. Is there even any task at all in the daily pool that doesn’t turn this into a negative investment?

1 Like

So what was with the 9MB update today? Anyone with data visibility see anything new?

They nerfed the harpy troop summons, so @TheIdleOne has devs to call whiny babies who think the traits were the second coming of the apocalypse or a heaping plate of cow manure to eat, depending on your point of view.

Ooh, when was the first apocalypse? Totally slept through it.

Yeah, they made them worse to deal with in a Faction event environment and mostly pointless in other game modes.

Now players have summons to deal with that have no player interaction involved. (on enemy death, and from merely existing).

Preventing an enemy AI from getting a 4/5 match isn’t that hard. Preventing an enemy AI from 5% random lucking is worse.

At least stun existed for other modes outside of factions. :thinking:

That’s actually a good question. May differ on opinion!

1 Like

Also that response of mine was really petty and I should probably stop posting in the morning. Sorry for throwing a punch.

2 Likes

5% seen the ai never cheat (as seem it’s been proven, dunno how and where tho) is really low and theorically the 20% kill chance should proc lot before.

Also 25% chance IF 1 of your die isnt that bad either, is nowhere near the 75% of AW.

About 4/5 matches “so easy” to avoid i guess you stopped get the AI cascades you was talking a LOT about on the “End the costant skullstorm” thread back then, well , some, me included, still get often AI getting from sky all sort of things so FOR ME the changes will make that faction way better than before.

But feel free to keep say NOW, x players fault (lmao, look like devs abd testers are useless creatures and who make decisions are 3 cats on forum), that faction became next to impossible.

Definitely the best news I’ve seen in the last two years. All that remains is to enable players to exchange e-mail messages in the game now to be perfect.

Can anyone help a person a little lost in the information? What day will we have Update 4.4? I lost the live and I’m anxious. And the Stonesong Eyrie faction, when shall we see it?

July 12, according to GoW Weekly Events

2 Likes

Thank you for help, Neritar. =)

We will have two factions arriving with a very small time interval. It will be intense. I liked.

So we’ll have 4.4 before or on July 12th Maybe on July 4th as 4th of July celebration

1 Like

Also it seems like 4.5 is 3 months away and there’s gonna be pvp rework and arena rework and in 4.6 which is gonna be a holiday patch there’s gonna be a Treasure map revamp