(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Personally I’m jazzed about the new Daemon huntress. That was essentially the troop I wanted for the a Design-a-Troop contest. Between her and the robot dragon, I feel like the devs listened to us! :slight_smile: .#happycamper

8 Likes

Robot Dragon hype!

There are so many legendary dragons in this game… and the next kingdom isn’t helping with that. xD

1 Like

@Lyya, why is this a 404? :innocent:

1 Like

My bad, fixed.

2 Likes

Look who is sneaking around. Seems those rougues make it into chests early?
@Nimhain @Sirrian Not sure if you need to know this.

They know, and it’s intentional.

2 Likes

+1 wow reference.

Are next week’s troops hidden in blurry gray spoiler text somewhere? Wondering what the colors are.

19th is the Adana set I hope
26th is the Dragon city

BOMBOT
Common Adana Mech
Kaboom! (10 Brown)
Explode 2 random Gems. Deal [Magic + 2] damage to all enemies, boosted by my Armor and destroy myself. [2:1]
(Mech Bond, Sturdy, Aflame)
MAX Attack:14 Life:14 Armor:24 Magic:4
Tick, tick, tick…

ROYAL ENGINEER
Ultra-Rare Adana Human
Gear Lock (13 Blue/Brown)
Give all allies 5 Armor. Summon either a Bombot, Flame Cannon or Tankbot 2000.
(Mech Bond, Human Bond, Fire Link)
MAX Attack:18 Life:22 Armor:18 Magic:14
I’m an Engeneer… Enginere… Enjineer… I’m good with math.

DRACOS 1337
Legendary Adana Mech-Dragon
Disintegrate (17 Yellow/Purple)
Silence, Stun, and drain [Magic + 1] Mana from an enemy, with a 25% chance to destroy them.
(Mech Bond, Armored, Technomancy)
MAX Attack:17 Life:16 Armor:30 Magic:8
Draconic Robot Assistant, Courtesy Of Sparkgrinder…
Technomancy: Decrease a random Enemy’s Magic by 2 on 4 or 5 Gem matches.

7 Likes

Thanks, @Lyya.

Crikey. That many new troops? Console must be 15 troops further behind in the last week. Going to be tight catching up this year. @TaliaParks are you still tracking the troops that are to come?

That last characters 3rd trait. Should be quite annoying to face.

Lyya is always so helpful. :heart_eyes: She’s so dreamy.

1 Like

All these legendary troops dropping straight into event chests are stressing me out. At least I’ll be able to trait Korvash.

2 Likes

What is your experience with unlocking specific legendaries via event chests? Buying one lot of 50 more often than not suffice?

I thought that last one was being changed…

I seem to get one legendary per 50 on average. More often than not it ends up going 0 2 0 2 0 0 0 2 etc.

1 Like

The last one was changed. It used to be Impervious.

Yes I do.

And HOW APPROPRIATE that a new insta-kill mechanic is on a Troop that uses Yellow Mana…

It’s taken me 100 - 200 event chests to obtain these legends released during these 3 troop events.

1 Like

My experience is similar to @Shimrra’s - about 1 in 50 chests - but it won’t be the only Legendary in Adana. However as long as you have actual Event keys (much more since the update I presume :slight_smile:) I guess opening them in 10-batches is a better solution because of RNG - unless you aim for more than one copy. Or even opening one by one - although it will be pain that way I’m afraid.

1 Like