(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Oh, for 1 copy? I havent had as many chances on console to test it but mostly 50 event chests did the job; odd time took 150

Yep, just to get the first copy. Of course, I’ve lucked up and got 2 copies at once before.

1 Like

A fallacy; bulk vs. one-by-one has no impact on the occurence of independent random events. You get a discount by buying in bulk, but no increase in odds.

1 Like

I interpreted it as meaning you can stop buying/using event keys as soon as the legendary drops - saving resources in that way

2 Likes

Ah, that’s true.

Hmm. Let me see if I can add it up.

A single lot of 50 event chests worked for me with: Korvash, Maw, Bone Dragon, and Gloom Leaf.

A single lot of 50 event chests did not work for me with: Gorgotha, Venoxia, Sylvanimora, Kruarg

(I don’t remember how I got Mab.)

So about half the time, a single lot of 50 is enough to get the kingdom’s legendary. The other half it takes at least 100.

I’ve managed to get the recent legendaries. I deplete all my resources to do it, but usually I’ve stocked up again by the time the next one rolls around. It’s the cycle (spend everything, save for a while, spend everything) that I dislike.

Function of how much loot I’ve got rolling in overall, I guess. I have no interest in joining a more hardcore guild so I should accept the constraints. Still, it stresses me out.

1 Like

Could be a particularly stressful week for some considering Dragon Soul is dated to appear in event chests the following week, so those lacking in resources might have to make a choice.
Metal-Dragon or Ghost-Dragon?

Metal-Dragon.

Nice memory, thanks. It can be mundane to store resources like that… I have been doing it so long, waiting for the console catch up, that I have officially lost my marbles

1 Like

Exactly that. That’s why I wrote “as long as you have actual keys” - otherwise the discount is a better way to save the resources.

Good example being IK; I chanced my arm opening 1 event key and got him :slight_smile:

It’ll be the Insta-kill Dragon that uses Yellow Mana for 99 out of 100 players

1 Like

OMG My request to have a summoner that makes robots is soon to be fulfilled.

2 Likes

Normally I get a legendary within 50-100 event chests. I never spend more than that, so if I miss it then I miss it.

But this week I was going to pass because I wanted to make sure I had enough for next week…but I spent one key to see if I would get lucky and I did. That was a first for me.

I guess the game really wanted me to have it, but I hope it doesn’t jinx me next week :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Lyya Any details that you can share with us about the upcoming mythic?

Hm…how about, it’s the first Mythic troop with board control possibilities?

You call that giving details?!!

Oh, c’mon!.. Even a common troop can do that :)) there should be something more special about it.

Okay, fiiine. But I’m in riddle mode today, so #dealwithit!

This one will keep Desdaemona nice and busy, either as friend or foe. It will either serve to bolster your Spirit, or else be the Blade in your enemies’ backs.

1 Like

@Lyya

Yellow/Blue/Purple Troop, Daemon as a Type and it manipulates Green Mana?