(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Cat Sith from Bright Forest.

1 Like

Faerie Fire has already been added to the game (with 3.2.5) and can be inflicted by spells with random status effects (for example Dragonette’s).

1 Like

This fearie fire is not a good news and i hope devs don’t have the plan to add a troop who will affect every troop, imagine gard avatar or behemot or any true damage to all troop, that hit everyone with x2 spell , it would be the “who is first to cast” festival

This could be a game killer

4 Likes

It’s only an extra 50%, and it usually takes a spell to apply, so generally Faerie Fire Spell + Damage Spell is less damage than Damage Spell + Another Damage Spell. There are 2 traits that apply it without spells, on skull damage and 4-5 matches, and at least 1 troop that applies it to all with their spell (Glitterwing).

3 Likes

50% is still alot imagine if i use

Crimson bat
The fearie fire all troop
Penguin
Penguin

It mean my crimson bat will deal 45 true damage to everyone

True. However, generally it will take less time & mana to fill faerie fire + damage spell than filling the damage spell twice since they can be filling at the same time. Unless the faerie fire all spell has relatively high mana cost. Also, 50% more damage might be all it takes to kill everything or most everything, so again time savings over having to cast twice.

Could potentially be devastating.

I assume faerie fire only affects damage from spells, not abilities like kraken’s 4 match?

Faerie Fire + Dwarves = scary thought.

1 Like

Doesn’t even need to be that much of a set up.

Fartie Fire all + Ketras probably equals and nice triple kill.

:grimacing:

2 Likes

Do we know when the GW troops will be in guild chests? Do we think the devs will do a 7th round?

For Bright Forest, we have these troops:

• 1 Common
  • 3 Rare
  • 2 Ultra-Rare
  • 1 Epic (Quest guy)
  • 2 Legendary (with one being the kingdom Boss)

My guess is the following event after the kingdom release (January 22nd), we will get a glory Rare (the lastly added in the spoilers, with his Beast Arcanes) + the 2nd Legendary in the Event chests…

For sure Nimhain said “new GW troops = not this year”. So it’s still possible that we will get them after this cycle… I will try to ask them tomorrow.

1 Like

The parrot and the other mono colour troops with no specific spell or trait details have the potential to be the next batch of gw troops.

1 Like

Next up:

SKADI

Mythic Glacial Peaks Divine-Fey

Changing Seasons (25 Blue/Yellow/Purple): Freeze and Mana Burn the first 2 enemies, boosted by my Magic. Then push them to the back. Summon Queen Mab. 

MAX 17 Attack, 34 Life, 17 Armor, 14 Magic

Insulated: Immunity to Frozen.
24 Minor Water Traitstone Minor Water Traitstone
32 Major Water Traitstone Major Water Traitstone
16 Runic Water Traitstone Runic Water Traitstone

Arcane: Gain 1 Magic when an ally casts a spell.
32 Major Water Traitstone Major Water Traitstone
9 Arcane Blade Traitstone Arcane Blade Traitstone
9 Arcane Spirit Traitstone Arcane Spirit Traitstone

Snowstorm: Create an Icestorm at the start of every turn.
12 Arcane Blade Traitstone Arcane Blade Traitstone
12 Arcane Spirit Traitstone Arcane Spirit Traitstone
4 Celestial Traitstone Celestial Traitstone

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight.

Scheduled for 12/21/2017. All future troop details are subject to change at any time.

CORAL GOLEM

Ultra-Rare Merlantis Elemental-Construct

Hidden Reef (13 Blue/Green): Explode a gem. Submerge a random ally for every Green Gem destroyed. Gain [Magic] Life and Armor. [1:1] 

MAX 15 Attack, 24 Life, 19 Armor, 3 Magic

Water Heart: Gain 1 Life for each Blue ally.
14 Minor Water Traitstone Minor Water Traitstone
6 Major Water Traitstone Major Water Traitstone
6 Major Nature Traitstone Major Nature Traitstone

Indigestible: Immunity to Devour.
20 Minor Water Traitstone Minor Water Traitstone
6 Runic Water Traitstone Runic Water Traitstone
6 Runic Nature Traitstone Runic Nature Traitstone

Stoneskin: Reduce damage from Skulls by 50%.
26 Minor Water Traitstone Minor Water Traitstone
8 Major Water Traitstone Major Water Traitstone
3 Arcane Swamp Traitstone Arcane Swamp Traitstone

Keep your friends close, anenomes closer.

Scheduled for 12/24/2017. All future troop details are subject to change at any time.

6 Likes

Golem look cool, too bad he only explode 1 gem

2 Likes

But he gains health and armour PLUS stoneskin. He is quite resilient in first spot.

1 Like

So, this new mythic only gets a legendary third trait, as perma storm has been previously been released on a legendary troop. :roll_eyes:

I think I’ll skip hunting this one and save gems for the Crazy Orc that’s coming…

2 Likes

Someone in my guild said he readed somewhere about a mythic event before end of the year with higher mythic drop rate

Anyone heard about that or i should tell him to stop the tequila? :slight_smile:

id tell him to stop the tequila regardless :stuck_out_tongue: too early for that right now

2 Likes

Well depend where you live, probably the good time to drink somewhere :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Perma-blue-storm feels very powerful when EKVM teams are still strong - Skadi will be a threat in place of Justice these days. And her spell is strong and annoying as hell.

5 Likes