(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Ser Cygnea

I’m a bit confused… I thought this troop wasn’t released yet? But I just pulled it from Glory chests…

Nim confirmed they all are avalaible from glory/guild/gems and vip chests

1 Like

ahhhh thanks =D

Little advice i would wait before chasing them, there is a new mythic coming soon so you might gonna catch them while you chase the mythic

2 Likes

There sure are a lot of troops incoming with thighs larger than their waists.

1 Like

:grinning:also thanks for your spoiler info.

Such a beautiful composition… It makes the kingdom much more appealing by just looking at it. :grinning:

thank you,i’ll keep my work go on.:relaxed:

2 Likes

That’s what I’m doing, although opened 50 glory keys to check out the new effects and got a second Worldbreaker. I’m pissed we can’t open one at a time now though.

Catched sol’zara with guild chest now collection is complete again, but mythic them is another story :slight_smile:

I agree that really suck they removed the 1 key option, particullary when you want to do the daily task (open 3 gem chest)

1 Like

Hi all,

This is a little late but I just updated some of the troops on our spoiler page http://www.taransworld.com

New troops added:

• Fey Cap
  • Immortal Emperor

Troops details changed:

• Brownie
  • Cat Sith
  • Chief Stronghorn
  • Fire Dancer
  • Gargantaur
  • Immortal Emperor
  • Master Alchemist
  • Pixie
  • Prince Ethoras
  • Shocktopus
  • Summer Knight
  • Voice of Orpheus

Enjoy and sorry for the delay.

9 Likes

@Taransworld or @Lyya, would it be too much trouble to make a subsection/gallery with all troop’s full art on your databases/sites?

Short post expressing my disappointment that Skadi is the only other mythic to summon a legendary other than Abynissia but also summons a legendary that blocks two of her own colors while she herself uses Blue/Yellow/Purple. Their secondary roles are thankfully much much different, but I couldn’t help but drawing this parallel…

4 Likes

@Ivar I think that would be more appropriate on @Lyya page then my spoiler page. :wink:

Feel free to private message me if you have something particular you want me to get you.

1 Like

I can, but it’s kind of a pain in the butt as the tools I use to get at the images only work one image at a time, so it’s a painful process. I started doing it a while back but never finished it. I’ll pick that project up again.

3 Likes

how is Bulette a mere Rare. What? Did balance get thrown out the window?

1 Like

Balance was thrown out of the window a long time ago…

4 Likes

Some interesting troops coming and hopefully a wild plains event within the next month. Saving those event keys and hoping to get lucky for ol ketras myself.

Personally i have some tiny hope for some rework on the gnolls and other tweaks for the the troops on this kingdom. But i’m also prepared to be utterly disappointed…

When you have a huge expectative to be disappointed and things goes exactly as you expected… Does it means you get less disappointed in the end?

Anyone know wich caracter is new nim avatar?