(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Click on the pic Taran posted to see her spell and traits

It doesn’t mention anything about summoning a mab though.
Edit, I clicked on the pic and when I opened a new tab in my browser and went to the site I saw. Thanks.

2 Likes

this is new ???

Yes, I think so. But I wouldn’t pay attention to it, those stats make little to no sense at all.

1 Like

@Taransworld
Skadi has incorrect spell in Russian

[SPELL7652_DESC] new
Замораживает первых двух врагов и сжигает их ману; показатель магии войска усиливает эффект. Отталкивает их назад. Призывает королеву Маб.

[SPELL7652_DESC] old
Замораживает 2-х сильнейших врагов и снижает их силу магии на {1}. Призывает случайную фею.

What do you mean? It makes perfect sense. For example, he has won 30 banners and lost 38. That’s what the ‘/’ means…

2 Likes

Oh ffs… could they dream up something more irritating?

3 Likes

Maybe the new most OP and annoying troop in the game?

I dunno who is designing their troops these days, but they’ve lost their mind. Every release is either a troop that’s totally worthless or one that’s specifically intended to be infuriating.

Meanwhile, where are all those counters they keep talking about?

3 Likes

Aww, what are you talking about? Clearly, this game needs more Queen Mabs. It’s not like that’s an overused troop found in 80% of all PVP teams or anything. We clearly need more ways to get her into the game to try to make Mab’s traits and skill more useful.:smirk:
…Well, glad I can’t play thanks to the particles. Means I won’t get annoyed over Skadi, I guess?

4 Likes

Wow @Melissa96, that is really awesome. Great job! :slight_smile:

Also snub-nosed and cross-eyed. And awkwardly posed.

1 Like

The one who designed the troop or the troop? Because as annoying as Skadi is, she still only has one lower leg…:sunglasses:

1 Like

She stands on the large central white… thing…
Likely she hops around on it like on a Pogo stick.

What’s bad is that there’s incoming another troop in the same lady-on-a-stick pose.

Unfortunately, even the white circle doesn’t cover it up.
skadiskadi2
You absolutely should see some parts of her leg between the flames, depending on how exactly she holds it either above or below (or both). Her existing bottom leg is weirdly thin, but even assuming she has such thin bottom legs, the other one still absolutely has to be visible.

5 Likes

She need to compensate big shaft small leg

2 Likes

But her right thigh is more than khardashianesque. The left… less so.
Even accounting for the bum listing to the right and the lower leg(s) listing to the left, it’s still wrong.

Let’s just settle with that she’s some disabled Fey with an overly large thigh, no lower left leg and a crippled lower right one then.
Maybe she looks so pissed off because she’s a cripple and Mab has to help her all the time (hence the summoning).

4 Likes

Hey no one is perfect :wink:

1 Like

A couple possibilities:

1. She has very small calves because she always flies up the stairs instead of climbing them.
  2. Her left lower leg and foot are angled back away from the viewer so that they are obscured behind her right thigh/knee.
1 Like

I like the vestigial leg theory and all that it implies :slight_smile: Obviously her race used to walk on two legs, but then they grew wings, and through evolution they became lithe and legless-ish! :wink:

1 Like