(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Yup i think @Stan was talking about the glory bundle

2 Likes

We never get gifted troops on the glory packs so I guess it will be the same for them…

We have a 12-days present so maybe we could get one copy of these 3 new troops…

2 Likes

All, quick note… There were text changes that did not show in my first update. The format of the files was changed so my website did not import the new files. I have fixed this so the website now reflects the new text (including new spells, etc).

The site is currently updating all the troop spoiler cards (should be done in 15 minutes).

Sorry for the confusion.

3 Likes

Thanks! There are still issue with Bright Forest’s troops: their traits seem wrong (most of them have unique traits). No issue for me, just to let you know :wink: .

Do you think you will get new release dates?

I’m guessing they will release new data (dates, traits, etc) soon but I don’t see any other issues with the imported data. The text data the goes with spoilers does not need to come with a game update so we could see it at any time.

1 Like

New Bright Forest banner. (+2 green, +1 purple, -1 blue)

Bright Forest banner

6 Likes

They added Necrezza on glory packs irc.

1 Like

Preliminary:

New Skadi: I really like Umberwolf. So… I really like this new 3rd trait. Definitely usable even if the
current skill is a bit overcosted

Chief Stronghorn: Single target variant of Ketras. At 16 mana, I don’t know if its usable. Pulling a troop to the front is neat, but not if you kill it…

Gargantaur (Grosh-Nak Mythic):seems meh at best

Voice of Orpheus: I like it a lot

Queen Titania: Seems dangerously strong

Glitterclaw (Faerie Dragon): Enchant on red match makes it something worth noting.

1 Like

Skali mana Burns 2 enemies, I guess submerge might protect against it. But she summons a Mab which is interesting, as well as the perpetual icestorm.

2 Likes

The Design-a-Troop in Spoiler form!

SHOCKTOPUS

Epic Blackhawk Merfolk-Mech

Octo-Shock (12 Green/Yellow): Destroy 8 Gems of a chosen color. Deal [Magic + 5] true damage to each enemy of that color. 

MAX 18 Attack, 18 Life, 22 Armor, 5 Magic

Depth Charge: Deal double Skull damage vs. Submerged enemies.
16 Minor Nature Traitstone Minor Nature Traitstone
8 Runic Nature Traitstone Runic Nature Traitstone
8 Runic Wind Traitstone Runic Wind Traitstone

Water Link: Gain bonus Blue Mana from Blue Gem matches.
22 Minor Nature Traitstone Minor Nature Traitstone
8 Major Nature Traitstone Major Nature Traitstone
8 Arcane Light Traitstone Arcane Light Traitstone

Armored: Reduce damage from Skulls by 25%.
28 Minor Nature Traitstone Minor Nature Traitstone
4 Arcane Light Traitstone Arcane Light Traitstone
1 Celestial Traitstone Celestial Traitstone

Batteries not included.

Scheduled for the unknowable future. All future troop details are subject to change at any time.

6 Likes

I don’t think there are any problems with the uniqueness of the Bright Forest troop traits. Some are relatively rare (Nature’s Death, for instance), and one is new but not unlike other one-off summoners (Dragon Boon) but otherwise it all fits the usual pattern.

I dont fully get why people chose that set of traits for the Shocktopus. Water Link is really perplexing.

Destroy 8 gems is such a minor effect (really wish it was Explode), and I love the concept of the damage, but I have no idea how you’re supposed to min-max the effect. It would get the most benefits on defense during a GW day, but how do you get the AI to target the right color?

Love the art though and uh… yeah, I like that the community was able to create it.

Brownie has for example the 3rd trait of Orpheus.

Maybe you are seeing another traits :wink: .

About trait choice:

Thanks. Still not too sure about the Water Link, but the other 2 make sense

Yes, I see different traits.

BROWNIE

Common BrightForest Fey

Tinker (7 Brown): Destroy 7 random Gems. Create 7 Purple Gems. 

MAX 14 Attack, 30 Life, 10 Armor, 0 Magic

Fey Bond: Allied Fey gain 2 Life.
10 Minor Earth Traitstone Minor Earth Traitstone
4 Major Earth Traitstone Major Earth Traitstone

Blessed: All allies gain 2 random Skill points.
14 Minor Earth Traitstone Minor Earth Traitstone
4 Runic Earth Traitstone Runic Earth Traitstone

Stealthy: Cannot be targeted by spells (unless there are no other targets).
18 Minor Earth Traitstone Minor Earth Traitstone
1 Arcane Deep Traitstone Arcane Deep Traitstone

He’s got all the points.

Scheduled for 12/30/2030. All future troop details are subject to change at any time.

1 Like

They sound more appropriate to a Common :slight_smile: .

Still no release date…

hello all,friends.just share my newest spoiler work.hope the new kingdom will be release as soon.i love them.:heart_eyes:

23 Likes

What? Where? How? Lol, am I phallically blind? I think I just made up a word! Lol

1 Like

Is that true?