(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

I totally agree. I come here often to see what everyone’s talking about. The website is just a utility not a replacement for this great forum. :slight_smile:

Speaking of discussion, I’m willing to bet this will end up working differently than described here, since target lock has still not been fixed on any of the other troops (khorvash, kraken, etc).

amazing work.thank you very much.:innocent:

Man, Glory Chests have less than 1% chance for a Legendary?
And only 0.02% for a Mythic?

Same for seals?

Legendaries for Gems is 2.5%
And for Mythics 0.12%?

That is upsettingly low…

1 Like

That’s twice as generous as we/I thought the Mythic drop rate was. A Gem chest rate of 0.12% is not 10x the Glory chest rate, so something is off.

The Glory numbers add up to 100.1%, so there’s some definitely some rounding going on here. Glory chest chance might by 0.0125% and Gem chest chance 0.125%.

I’m not sure how accurate the other numbers are. Gem chests have a 20% chance to award something other than a troop whenever they roll Mythic? And Event chests never contain Mythic troops? That doesn’t really match my experience.

Edit: Thinking about it a bit, it probably works the other way around. First an 80% chance to roll a troop, then a 0.125% change to roll a Mythic. That would actually add up to an overall 0.1% chance for a Mythic troop.

Going by the card flavor text, that’s the name of the Bat, versus the typing of the bat. Kinda like Superman. maybe.

Event chests do dish out mythics if there’s one attached to the event kingdom. It’s how I got my second stonehammer when I was going mental trying to get two mythic King highforge!

Good work! I will stop posting spoilers here then.

To everyone, I encourage you to take spoilered data for faraway troops as highly volatile. I haven’t been posting things that seem preliminary, so as not to raise expectations unnecessarily. This will not be the case with an automated service, so be advised.

Since the information for spoilers is now available to the public, and anyone can post the latest spoilers, I’ll let someone else take the reins if you want to keep this discussion going.

2 Likes

My one concern with not posting them here is that discussion here will die down. It seems like the devs pay some attention to this thread as we’ve seen them re-balance things before release based on what’s said here. I’d hate to lose that.

3 Likes

Well, anyone can post troops from Tarans’ website. So, there would be no reason for discussions to stop.

3 Likes

I hope so! I was just worried that people would start going to the site to look things up and conversation would naturally cease since it’s not all happening in one place.

Maybe it’s me being lazy but I’d much rather only swing by this thread to look at and see the debate for what’s coming in the next week or two. I’m less fussed about the speculative draft ones months away…

@lyya for one I’d be grateful if you could post the detail here on a friday/saturday of what’s coming the next monday… :smiley:

9 Likes

That Legendary doesn’t seem strong enough to be worth losing it for a sub-par Epic as soon as it casts its spell, let alone having it go into an RNG maze it may not return from.

Admittedly the synergy with the Darkstorm is okay. But beyond that it gets odd.

I can do that if you like.

When I first created Gems of War Database (now gowdb.com) it was significantly easier to find spoiler information in the game files. Originally I had all of that information available on my site, but at the request of the dev team (which was much more active on the forums at that time), I removed the spoiler information from the site so as not to mislead people into believing it was official data. (Despite the various disclaimers on my site, I get folks asking me all the time about game troubleshooting, so I can see where the confusion might be.) Due to this, I’ve always kept spoilers informal (limited to the forum) and topical (within a week or so of release). Of course, all of the faraway “TBDs” have been in the files for some time, but now that they’re out there, please use your best judgment when setting expectations for yourselves.

3 Likes

I also don’t really like where that troop goes. For one, you need to level and trait three troops for the sake of one, and for another, Werewolf/Villager seem to fit this niche better.

This annoyed me also. At least its not a silly Common like Villager - with the 20-25k Gold Chest // 19k Glory investment to ascend … guess who didn’t do that

Ok, so I didn’t really know where else to ask this but I guess this is the appropriate place?

On the Hero’s profile in-game, what is the little Heart button thing, with what looks like two players? I know its been there for a long while, just curious lol.

In-game dating services. It is a match game, after all!

5 Likes

SCORPIUS

Mythic Drifting Sands No Troop Type

Royal Venom (30 Yellow/Purple/Brown): Deal [Magic + 1] damage to the last 2 enemies. The damage is lethal on any poisoned enemy. Can only be cast once. 

MAX 22 Attack, 26 Life, 15 Armor, 10 Magic

Venomous: Poison enemies when doing Skull damage.

Impervious: Immune to all Status Effects, Devour, and Mana Burn.

Desert King: All Brown Allies gain 1 to all Stats at the start of each turn.

Born in late October, early November.

Scheduled for 11/03/2017. All future troop details are subject to change at any time.

6 Likes