(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Yeah, Famine would be great for that team. Could also do Anointed One as you’ve now got a reliable generator for both colors you’d need to set him up.

I’m always down for more looping teams, Queen Mab will still rule that category, but we can’t all fully trait her highness.

Another option is [new troop] + Valkyrie + Giant Spider, with War in the back, it’s perfect!
(Valkyrie and [new troop] interchangable)

2 Likes

I generally have at least one mana transformer in my teams, so this is great news, I get to play with yet more combinations :smiley:

Out of curiosity @Lyya is this game file information available in general? or is it part of the unencrypted jsons that app devs got? (currently at work so unable to check my own Steam files)

Famine wouldn’t be great in a looping control team - Famine’s spell will do sod-all if the enemy team don’t get a turn and don’t have much mana…

1 Like

Nor will his trait. You’re right.

New troops has been added for the next two event weeks + new mythic. Click show all in the menu of troops.

Famine has been immediately outclassed…hopefully the moloch related bug is fixed by then…

Going to be an interesting couple of weeks. Both kingdoms have interesting troops coming.

The R/Y UR in particular looks fun :stuck_out_tongue:

Can anyone on PC see what the traitstones will be yet?

checking now.
spoiler text please? i need it for my next post.

[ spoiler] text or image here [/ spoiler]

thanks

creeper (7)r m+3 damage to enemy and disease them
hellcat (12)y/p transform target mana to red deal m+1 damage to random enemy
plague (22)g/b/p decrease a random skill by 3 on all enemies and disease them, trait; enemies lose 2 skill points on 4/5 game matches.
northender (9)br create 8 blue gain 2 attack

these are subject to changes and i only took what seemed most important from the troops, two are common the rest are not.

1 Like

Sorry for the delay, been in and out this weekend…
New troops are here:

Also there appear to be some internal adjustments for:

There appear to be plans now for dual-typed troops! For example, Star Gazer is now marked as Divine/Centaur; Divine is still her primary type, but there’s a new field for a secondary type. Iiiiinteresting.

I suspect Dwarven Slayer’s not done, since he gains Magic that he doesn’t use as he levels. In fact, from what I can tell the text is probably wrong, and the damage done is [Magic + 40].

5 Likes

Am I the only prison daydreaming about a wildcat/Alchemist loop duo?

And a kamikaze troop, looks like fun all around

Toss in a Plague or two for the passive stat reduction on match 4+…

2 Likes

i think it is in there correctly to throw off snoopers.

i see some mad loops going on with all the new mythic we won’t be able to play in a while.

Not sure I follow. Which is in there correctly?

Also, longer-term, there appear to be two new status effects coming: “Stun” and “Web.” Time for rampant speculation!

1 Like

Sorry i was referring to dwarven slayer as the thing that was in the troops list to throw off snoopers. I doubt the devs would troll us but i mean they might try to have a litttle fun every once in a while to blow off steam.[quote=“Lyya, post:338, topic:1280, full:true”]
Also, longer-term, there appear to be two new status effects coming: “Stun” and “Web.” Time for rampant speculation!
[/quote]

i want to know what those do.

What exactly was the motivation for introducing the 4 horsemen? Did it have to do with the X-Men movie?