(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Too far away at this point I think. Next up is Dwarf from Khaziel in April, then Dragon in May.

Not much love for him in this thread hehe

The thread’s been pretty barren of spoilers as of recently, so I’ll add throw in some images of upcoming troops. (Don’t got any info to add to them aside from appearances, that’s not my forte.)

While I’m about 90% certain these have already been posted who-knows-when, consider them a reminder of what’s to come.

Note: Separated by ‘Hide Details’ to avoid unneeded stretching.

Adana (3)

Forest of Thorns (1)

Pan's Vale (1)

Khetar (1)

Blackhawk (1)

There are no other image files present, so no, I can’t provide pictures of the new Mythic Dwarf/Dragon or of Troops from the upcoming kingdom (yet).

10 Likes

Those are some beautiful troops. Especially like the 3 for Adana. :+1:

2 Likes

Nice, thanks!

So next Kingdom is waiting on a new spell effect, which requires a client update. So it’s been delayed until after Guild Wars releases.

Updated release schedule (for the data divers) should go out in the upcoming weekly event update.

17 Likes

randomly split stat buffs? :grin:

I can hope at least. stat buffers don’t get much love.

So with the delay, any ETA on when the update should come out? Doesn’t need to be anything specific. Like a month perhaps?

1 Like

Thanks for spoiling Logan for me… :sob:
Don’t know if you realized your meme has a spoiler of that movie in it, but perhaps a warning would be nice.
I don’t mind having Gems stuff spoiled, but not movies.

1 Like

That was not cool. Take it down? As @penguinblender says, let’s not spoil films here, especially with no warning or tag.

Aside: @penguinblender I hope your name isn’t directly related to actually blending penguins…

I didn’t even notice til you said something. DAMN IT!!!

Although i’m an idiot for seeing someone say spoiler and THEN I go look. smdh

Maybe it’s a joke?

Really sorry, I didn’t mean to spoil it for anyone else. Quite the opposite.
It’s still an awesome movie worth watching though, even when it’s spoiled.

And no, Jainus, I don’t blend penguins… or do I???
No, it’s just a stupid gaming name from high school.

I had saw the writing before but didnt care to read it, cause memes.

Now im kinda mad.

Hang on, you mean the ship sinks in Titannic?

4 Likes

One part sinks and the other part floats.

1 Like

I didn’t see the fine print there. Fortunately I have seen the movie so I am unaffected. That may or may not be what happens.

I read it and I haven’t seen the movie :sob:

1 Like

The ghost pirate is LeChuck from Monkey Island series… :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m so confused because all I see is a picture of a car spoiler with writing on it. Granted I have never seen or heard of Logan… but that doesn’t scream movie spoilers to me??? Maybe I’m missing something

Edit: now I see it! Really sneaky! And actually I forgot that Logan is the newest xmen/wolverine movie and so now I know the ending without seeing it. I’ll be watching it with my fiancé soon. I’d be angry… but, well, I usually spoil the ending of everything for myself anyways :wink:

There is much smaller text along the car’s spoiler (in black text).

1 Like