(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Any info about hero classes? I know 4 are in the files but any other data?

###Future hero classes, as currently observed:

REMINDER: ALL FUTURE TROOP DETAILS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME. (Retrieved 2017-02-26)

Name: Oracle (Divinion Fields)
Bonus Mana Mastery: Yellow
Bonus Magic to Weapon: Purple
Class Weapon: Staff of Visions (14 Purple) - Give an ally [Magic+1] random Skill Points. Also give them Barrier and 3 - 10 random Mana.
Perks: Vision of Health - Adds Life / Vision of Power - Adds Magic / Vision of Home - Counts as Centaur
Traits: Centaur Bond / Invigorated / Portent: All Centaurs gain 2 Magic when an enemy casts a spell.

Name: Deathknight (Ghulvania)
Bonus Mana Mastery: Red
Bonus Magic to Weapon: Purple
Class Weapon: Crypt Keeper (14 Purple) - Deathmark an enemy. Deal [Magic+1] true damage to all enemies below them, boosted by enemy Death Marks. [x3]
Perks: Unholy Armor - Adds Armor / Dark Gift - Adds Magic / Risen Knight - Counts as Knight
Traits: Undead Bond / Warded / Deathly Aura: Death Mark a random enemy on 4 or 5 Gem matches.

Name: Titan (Stormheim)
Bonus Mana Mastery: Red
Bonus Magic to Weapon: Blue
Class Weapon: Thorodin (14 Blue) - Deal [Magic+1] damage to the first enemy, boosted by ally Giants. [x5]
Perks: Mighty Heart - Adds Life / Titan’s Strength - Adds Attack / Giant Kin - Counts as Giant
Traits: Giant Bond / Big / Giant Lord: All Giants start battle with 50% Mana.

Name: Bard (Pans Vale)
Bonus Mana Mastery: Blue
Bonus Magic to Weapon: Yellow
Class Weapon: Lute (Yellow) - TBD
Perks: TBD
Traits: TBD

###Up-to-date Spoiler Index:

18 Likes

That Deathknight third trait might cause some issues.

Liking the look of the oracle, could be fun to play with some Centaurs, and the class weapon looks nice.

1 Like

looks op to me

I’m going to kiss you for this. Thanks a lot Yoni!

A quick question. Is the Guild wars the 3.0 patch?

That trait has been on the ‘please never implement this’ list for months now hasn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue:

Interesting to get those classes counting as Knight and Giant when we have classes that do that already, I guess thematically nothing else fits though.

3 Likes

Just saw a game update come through - are the wizards already at work decoding? Non-wizards like me appreciate and rely on your skills to provide information!

1 Like

An update is in indeed! For starters, It includes the art for this week’s mythic, which calls for another fully assembled card:

Click to see the coming mythic.

REMINDER: ALL FUTURE TROOP DETAILS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME. (Retrieved 2017-02-26)

Ketras the Bull
Mythic / Wild Plains / Divine Tauros
Spell: Blood Hunger (24 Green/Brown/Red) - Deal [Magic+4] damage to an enemy, boosted by my Attack, Life and Armor. [3:1]
Traits: Tauros Bond - Allied Tauros gain 2 Life. / Armored / Raging Bull - Gain 2 Attack, Armor and Life when matching Red Gems.
Requires: Minor Nature, Arcane Forest, Arcane Beast Traitstones
Max stats: Attack - 22; Life - 22; Armor - 19; Magic - 4 (When fully ascended and level 20)
Flavor Text: Gives you wings…
Will arrive in 5 days (2017-03-03).

In addition, there is the most basic info about May’s mythic, which comes from Dragon’s Claw and is known by the name Elemaugrim .

EDIT: also some expected changes to Stonehammer were applied. He now stuns before he burns, and his second trait changed to Warded, for good measure.

14 Likes

Mist of Scales next week. So guessing +25% to MoS and +25% to naga? Though the only naga are in Mist of Scale so kinda redundant. Could do monsters instead, giving double to Swamplash, Mist Stalker, and Marsh Raptor.

Raven is the epic of the kingdom, so maybe event stones for killing nagas? Again, very limited targets.

If it is MoS/Naga, Marileth could be a potent mana creator by destroying 30+ gems per cast. And Scale Guard with being empowered would have a really beefy nuke (30+ first cast, double after poisoning)

1 Like

Any info about the lovely mythic of May other than name?

Well, he’s probably a Dragon. His spell is named Last Shadow and the colors seem to be Brown/Red/Purple for now, requiring Arcane Lava and Arcane Dark.

That’s all I can see for now.

4 Likes

updated http://tinyurl.com/GoWEvents with the preliminary information about the May mythic

Also added the data dump from other thread

2 Likes

Thanks a lot Yoni!

@collectorofgems can you please put this info the mythic stuff and hero stuff to the public who aren’t on the forum? Thanks in advance

Yes, agreed, that’s just really not something anyone needs… recipe for rage hate…

3 Likes

Ok… This new Mythic’s art doesn’t seems quite “divineish”… Still really cool tough.

1 Like

Good job @yonizaf on the much nicer spoiler format! It reads much better than the ones I have posted in the past.

It’s a good thing you’re taking the spoiler reins, as due to external circumstances, my presence around here will be greatly reduced for the foreseeable future. Don’t worry; I’ll still be updating my site each week, so new troops will show. I just won’t be able to devote the time to the community that I have in the past.

:heart: you all~

42 Likes

Good luck out there, Lyya. Thank you for your massive contributions to the community, and I hope to see you around more again when you have the ability to be here more.

4 Likes

Divine doesn’t always = good.

6 Likes