Soulforge Mythic Rotation

The original post is updated for this week’s releases. With 4 troops remaining, we know what will appear next week, assuming Arachnean Weaver was put into the rotation as it should have been.

In other news, I have quit the game. If anyone would like to take this thread over, all you need to do is start a new thread, copy and paste the text of the original post into your new original post and then update the troop releases weekly. I use SoulForge Troops to update the Soul Forge changes from week to week. When the rotation rolls over, you would just need to move all the troops from the “already appeared” list to the “available to appear” list, insert any newly released mythics and maybe re-alphabetize the list. I do keep track of past rotations on a separate spreadsheet, but there’s really no need for it.

3 Likes

I know I said I wasn’t going to update this thread any more, but my curiosity got the better of me, and showed that I had made an error in a previous rotation.

Ubastet was released on June 1, with the 5th Mythic rotation starting on June 18. Based on my previous hypothesis, I believed Ubastet not to have been included in rotation 5, but instead to have been the first troop released in rotation 6 (and rotation 7). It seems he was actually the last troop released in each of rotations 5 and 6. Going forward, I would assume that any Mythic troop that has been released prior to the start of a new rotation is eligible to be included, though from my memory, I think this wasn’t always the case. If Megavore appears next week, that may confirm that newly released troops are getting added to the rotation, but it seems suspicious that they are always coming up at the end of their respective rotations, so maybe there is some kind of manual override happening in these cases. I don’t know. Anyway, not really my problem anymore.

I’ll probably update one last time next week so that anyone who does want to pick this up has got a clean starting point.

6 Likes

Stan,

Thanks for your work on this and the console catch-up before that. I’ll miss seeing you around here.

I am glad that @Taransworld has this data on that site, but it was still nice to see a display of what’s left in this rotation. This should/could be my last rotation I need to craft from so I won’t need the list anymore.

2 Likes

Sorry to see you leave the game, @Stan. I always enjoyed your posts. Thanks again for plotting out the soulforge mythic rotation.

I hope you find a new game adventure soon. :smile_cat:

8 Likes

Sad news, but thanks for all your contributions @Stan and i hope you fully enjoy your next experiences in other games/communities.

5 Likes

Hey Stan, thanks for doing all the work to track these. I was wondering if you could tell me if lust has already been seen in this rotation or if it’s still in the pool? Thanks

Sadly Stan, one of my friends, is not around anymore as he left the game, but hopefully someone else can answer your question.

Lust is still in the current pool

1 Like

Any ideas of when will Fenixia be in the forge? That someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I think Irongut was released later and has left 2 times in the forge and Fenixia none

19 mythics have appeared in the current rotation, that leaves 18 remaining. So phoenicia should be in the forge within 5 weeks
Irongut was released in december 2018, phoenicia was in january 2019

:+1:thanks

Anybody know yet if the new mythic (after 1 month) gets put into the current rotation or does if have to wait until the next rotation starts?

Just wondering the maximum time I would have to wait for the new mythic coming out today if I choose to skip it.

@Fleg Next rotation.

1 Like

Anyone know how many mythics left in the current rotation?

20 have appeared in this rotation. About 20 left

2 Likes

Apparently, it is different now.
My previous comment was based on the fact that:
-Phoenicia was released on January 4. On January 7 started 9th Mythic cycle in Soulforge and she didn’t appear in it. The first appearance of Phoenicia in Soulforge was on April 15 during the 10th Mythic cycle.
-Tian Yi was released on February 1 during 9th Mythic cycle. 9th Mythic cycle ended on March 4 without him. The first appearance of Tian Yi in Soulforge was on April 22 during the 10th Mythic cycle.
-TINA was released on March 1 during 9th Mythic cycle. The first appearance of TINA in Soulforge was on May 13 during the 11th Mythic cycle.

However, Obsidius was released on May 3 during 11th Mythic cycle. We are still in that cycle and Obsidius just made an appearance in Soulforge. Looks like devs changed the time when new mythic can appear in Soulforge.

2 Likes

Thought I’d update this since I just looked into it for a guildie. From what I can tell, we’re in Week 7 (out of 10) of the current rotation, with the following Mythics expected to appear over the next 3 weeks:

Abynissia
Famine
Jotnar Stormshield
Megavore
Pharos-Ra
Phoenicia
Plague
Scorpius
Suna
Wulfgarok (ty @Fiara!)
Yasmine’s Chosen

4 Likes

I just want to point out a small correction that Wulfgarok is currently in the forge.

Thank you kindly for the update though :heartpulse:

1 Like

Thanks for the update. Vey much appreciate it.

1 Like

So it looks like the only ones left in this rotation are:

Abynissia
Jotnar Stormshield
Megavore
Pharos-Ra
Phoenicia
Scorpius

This rotation should last two more weeks with the new rotation starting on the second week as there would only be two left to craft on the last week of this rotation.

4 Likes