Some use a trainer

count it this way
18 hours of game per day * 60 minutes * 6 days = 6480
6480/2236 (his victory) = 2.9
it’s a win every 3 minutes
You can win and more often

It’s like how the emphatically state that they do play their own game.

4 Likes

Oh am sure they do, have you watched the streams? They just don’t play end game, that is not where the money is, they only care about beginners who are likely to not realize the game is broken at high level and who are more likely to spend money on the game.

7 Likes

100% But they boost their accounts to play 5 or so high level fights a week :roll_eyes:

But let’s not stray off topic.

Something needs to be done about this. The longer it goes on the more likely other guilds will follow as it’s a way to get more resources for no work.

3 Likes

Unfortunately i feel the same way. Even if cheating is not in fact tolerated the perception is that it is. That is a huge problem. Its the same philosophy as “locks are made to keep honest people honest”

The appearance that cheating is tolerated will lead people who otherwise wouldn’t to try things like trainers.

Cheating period is unacceptable but cheating in GW should lead to an immediate and permanent ban IMHO. None of this “there wasn’t a rule yet so we cant punish them” hogwash.

I know the devs say they are investigating but that doesnt solve the problem.

I know that i have no faith in the GW system anymore and i am sure many more feel that way to even if they wont say so.

[Forrest Gump impersonation]
Thats all i have to say about that.

8 Likes

Seriously, you’re beating a dead horse. We get it. We got it in the collusion thread where it was discussed at nausea. No need to rehash it yet again. This isn’t about collusion and no amount of repeating your distaste for decisions already finalized is going to change those decisions. Let it go already.

I’d personally rather an investigation ensue than have innocent players accidentally banned for things that appear to be cheating that aren’t. Due process and all. Just because it’s slow or you don’t SEE results doesn’t mean it’s not being done.

10 Likes

You clearly missed my whole point @vanyel

I am talking about the illegitimacy of GW not trying to change the devs decision. In fact i dont think you even read my post did you.

You simply saw who made the post and cherry picked a few of my sentences and decided to try and make me look like i am stupid.

If using trainers is ok in your opinion say so but dont try and make me out to be saying something i am not…

2 Likes

I read your posts completely and thoroughly and I’m not trying to make you look stupid - you’re doing a good enough job of that yourself by trying to twist my words to make yourself look like a victim (as usual). You’re the one not reading my post.

Where in the first post I quoted did you mention legitimacy of GW at all - no where.

Fine, your 2nd post I quoted you asked if anyone had faith in GW results but still harped on colluding guilds not getting punished.

The 3rd quoted post again repeats for the 3rd time punishment of collusion not being administered with a sidebar of not having faith in GW again.

You can make your point about GW legitimacy. I’m requesting that you let the whole collusion punishment gripe die and move on. And that’s a request to anyone who feels they have to keep rehashing a dead issue, not just you. You happen to be the one who’s blatantly doing it in this thread so of course I quoted your posts.

And me making it look like you’re saying something you’re not?? Hey pot - where did I say using trainers was ok or even imply I felt that way? The difference is you very specifically commented 3 times in this thread as per my quotes your dissatisfaction of the decision not to punish a guild for collusion. Hypocracy much?

I’ve said my piece and made my request. If you want to turn it into some dramatic “woe is me everyone’s picking on Vangor again” that’s up to you. Have at it. I’ll take a page out of your book - I’m done with this line of conversation and returning this thread to its original purpose rather that playing up to your imagined victimization. Only I’ll actually keep my word that I’m done.

9 Likes

Ok fine… You still managed to completely miss my point but i dont think i can help you with that at all.

If you think i am trying to “harp” on the one thing then whatever. At this point i dont give a sh*t anymore…

People can cheat all day for all i care. No punishment required.

I didn’t know you were a developer :joy:

1 Like

I want to support the topic. Although you need a technical solution that would not allow the use of the trainer. But you must also punish the deceivers.

4 Likes

The Devs have taken action, they’ve borrowed it and installed it into the AI

8 Likes

We just went through an entire work day for Australia and not one official response to this thread.

I guess that was to be expected.

3 Likes

The guild in question is in bracket 2 this week.

2 Likes

по всей видимости ничто и никто им не помешает попасть в группу 1
посмотрим, как удивится Тасет в своем видео, когда будет раскатывать 1.5к силы отрядов в гв, а по итогам дня им проиграют :slight_smile:

лень переводить, один фиг разработчики не читают

3 Likes

I translated for you:
apparently nothing and no one will prevent them from getting into group 1
we’ll see how Taset will be surprised in his video when he rolls 1.5k of the force of the troops into the gv, and by the end of the day they lose: slight_smile:

lazy to translate, one FIG developer does not read

2 Likes

я бы подумал, что разработчикам будет легко увидеть, что происходит, и запретить читеры, я не понимаю, почему это было разрешено

@nav037

1 Like

i have this trainer, and send his to developer. but no any response from the developer…

6 Likes

So Devs/Salty… how about a response to this thread?

2 Likes

We do not comment publicly on the actions we choose to take when it comes to cheating. This is due to our Community Guidelines and us not wanting to cause a witch hunt.

Yesterday we looked into several cheating allegations and responded accordingly.

4 Likes